13

"Where are you going?" Jay asked sunghoon .

Jay wanted to get drunk and sunghoon came with him in the club.

"Restroom " sunghoon said and left .

Sunghoom was walking to the restroom he then heard someone . The voice looks familiar.

When he entered he saw two boys and jake?.

"JAKE" sunghoon said and he just run kicked boy 1 away from jake .

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HIM " sunghoon yelled at them .

Boy1 got up and approaches sunghoon "why.....is he your boyfriend....sorry I had him for a little-"

Sunghoon punched him in the face and it made his nose to bleed ."fuck you". Sunghoon said and goes to jake who was on the ground and his eyes were closed feeling scared.

Sunghoon got mad he then got up and stepped in his leg and it made it to break .

"AGHHH" boy1 said while boy2 just run away leaving his friend alone .

"P-please stop " boy 1 said tears rolling down his cheek . Sunghoon only looked at him and it made to kick him again in the balls . They boy fall and he was lying down on the ground.

"Die fucker " sunghoon said and picked jake up bridal style . Jake was so scared that he didn't see what was happening.  He thought that they took jake with them .

Sunghoon called a taxi and the taxi arrive . Sunghoon got in the back seat with jake .

"Please go to ******" sunghoon gave driver the address and the car drove off to sunghoons house.

" ᵖ⁻ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ʰᵘʳᵗ ᵐᵉ " jake said in tiny . He was so scared in that moment that his heart started to ache .

Sunghoon heard him and he felt bad for him and he wanted to hug him .
He then put his arm around jakes back and pulled jake to himself making jake to hug sunghoon and jaked head leaning into sunghoons shoulder.

"Dont worry ...its me " sunghoon said . Jake then opened his eyes and saw himself in a taxi. He looked up and saw sunghoon looking down at him smiling a little telling him that everything is fine .

Jake gave up and put his head in sunghoons shoulder when he saw that it was sunghoon and not them . He felt kinda happy about it .

After some minutes they arrived at sunghoons house . "Come inside " sunghoon said when he saw that Jake was standing outside .

'Should I go in?' Jake though.

"I wont do nothing bad ...please " sunghoon said and jake though a little and he walked inside , it made sunghoon to smile, he then closed the door .

Jake goes in the living room.

"You can sit " sunghoon said . Jake slowly sat down . He then got up ."can-can I go to the b-bathroom ?" .

"Of course. Its in the left at the end of the hallway " sunghoon said and jake run really fast .

Jake was in the bathroom locking the door . He now approaches the sink and placing his palms in the sink to hold there and leaned looking in the mirror .
He saw small hickeys in his neck.

"Fuck" jake said to himself like a whisper . He then took his shirt off and looked at his body through the mirror.  He hated it ... he hated the hickeys made from some stranger. 

"No fuck this" jake said and splashed water in his chest trying to wipe his hickeys away but they wont go away , he then rubs them with a towel .

"FUCK OFF" jake yelled this time and it made sunghoon to go and see what was happening. He tried to open the door but he couldn't cuz it was locked .

"Jake Please open the door " sunghoon said knocking. Jake didn't reply and continued to cry and rubbing his chest aggressively.

Sunghoon couldn't hear much what was happening so he pushed the door with his shoulder trying to open .
"WATCH OUT " sunghoon said and in the third time hitting it the door opened and sunghoon was inside too.

"Jake what are you doing?" Sunghoon asked and took the towel from Jake's arms .

"Omg look at your chest. It's all red " sunghoon said trying to touch it , the hickeys passing him off.

"No ...leave me alone " jake said and rubbed the hickeys with his finger nails making it really red ready to bleed.

"JAKE ARE YOU STUPID ...IT WONT GO AWAY ....wait for 1 week or something "

Jake looked at him his mouth shaking making his teeth to crack. "I cant wait ....I hate them ...I hate my body  " jake said and looked in the mirror while continuing what he was doing.

Sunghoon didn't know what to do so he just picked jake from his legs and placed him in his shoulder.

"PUT ME DOWN " JAKE said but sunghoon didn't and he continued to walk going to his room .

He was now in his room closing the door with his feet and throwing jake on the bed and going on top of him cuz jake wouldn't stop moving.

"LET. ME. GO " Jake said shaking trying to escape from sunghoons grip .

"Shut up or I'll kiss you " sunghoon said .

.

Thank you sm.