24

Day 1 .

It was day one with jake without sunghoon. He tried his best not to miss him cuz that's how the deal was . And he wanted to act hard to get .

Jake didn't leave his room . He stayed all day in his room doing works , he would have people telling him to spy and he will win money doing it .

'What should I do....let's grab some snacks ' jake though and with his lazy ass got up and goes downstairs. He triped and fell going down the stairs in his ass like a slide .

"A.a.a.a.a.a" he screamed but the scream came like stopping every hit he will do in the stair .

"Ouch" jake said when he landed on the ground.  He got up and runned his ass . And laughed at his self cuz he realized how clumsy he is .

Jake goes to find his favourite snack but to bad he couldn't find one .

"I'm sure I left it hereee" jake said . He kept looking and he guessed it that he run out of snacks.

'I'll go buy some' jake though and sighs going out of his house . He decided to take a walk cuz it was good today and he wanted his legs to be more energetic cuz always lazy .

He kept walking with his hands in his pockets and listening to music with earphones in .

He arrived in his favourite shop and was in the snacks aisle . He put some snacks in the basket he then heard some noises behind the aisle .

"Come onnnn.....buy something "

Jale recognized his voice.  It was jay . Jake then stoped and eavesdrop .

"Yeah ....and be more happy ...why are you sad over him " heeseung said trying to cheer sunghoon.
Sunghoon wasn't feeling well . He kinda misses jake and it's been only one day .

"He is right....be more man okay ....if he really loves you he will comeback to you " jay said smiling.

"Dont give me fake Hope....let's go" sunghoon said and left and his friends followed him .

Jake listened to them and he guessed they were talking about him . Jake then sighs looking down he felt sad .

'Dont worry sunghoon ' jake though and continued what he was doing.

The day went like that . For jake he stayed at home and ate and for sunghoon his friends trying to cheer him up taking him outside .

.

Day 2

Jake woke up. He felt his headache but he ignored it . He did his morning routine and goes downstairs blasting some music in his tv .

He wanted to be happy not sad . The music seems to relax jake . He ate his lunch and now he didn't know what to do .

At work he didn't attend since the boss said that he can stay at home and do the works from there.

Jake would always succeed in his work,  helping people.  The boss decided to forget about the thieves and they are no longer in danger.

Jake cheeked the time and decided to go to jungwons house .

After some time he arrived going inside without knocking not ringing the bell .

He came inside and there was no one in the living room , he cheeked the kitchen and there was no one too .

"Where the fuck are they " jake said . He goes to jungwons room and there was no one . He then goes in Nikis room .

When he opened he saw niki and sunoo in the bed sleeping.  Sunoos feet were in nikis mouth . And jungwon was on the ground and legs up in the bed . They were sleeping.

Jake looked confused "what the fuck happened here" jake said and he sniffed and the room smelled bed.

"Eww...did you guys fart all night?" Jake said again and opened the curtains to open the window for some fresh air.

"Ughh" niki said he then opened his eyes and pushed sunoos feet away from his mouth.

"The fuck hyung ....close the curtains " niki said adjusting his eyes cuz in the room it was so bright.

"WAKE UP...WAKE UPPPP" jake yelled and soon jungwon woke up and sunoo too .

"Hyung ....what are you doing?" Jungwon asked . He got up and scratched his ass. His hairs were messy .

"I'll give you guys 5 minutes to get ready ...I'll wait downstairs. UNDERSTAND " Jake said and left .

After some minutes they came downstairs.

"What happened?" Jake asked and they sat in the couch .

"Nothing...we were having fun last night and fall asleep I guess " niki explained.

"And you didn't tell me....I was alone all day and night ....fuck you guys" jake said scoffing .

"Next time hyung dont worry " jungwon said smiling showing his dimples.

This day went like that too . Jake missing sunghoon . Sunghoon missing jake.

.

Day 3

The next day as always Jake woke up . Last night he couldn't sleep that well . He keep thinking about sunghoon. He wanted to meet him and hug him kiss him do wherever he wants to . But he couldn't,  he thought that sunghoon will tease him cuz he came back and look weak in front of him . Jake didn't want that .

"Ughh....I dont know why but these days it's so boring.." jake said and got up going downstairs with pyjamas on and without doing his morning routine.  He was lazy.  He became more lazy.

He goes and sits in the kitchen table and took one banana to eat and scrolls down his phone . Then jungwon called him .

"Yes wonnie " jake said .

"Oh hyung good morning " jungwon said .

"Morning....you never do this...what's wrong tell me?" Jake said .

"Umm....I wanted to tell you that jay and heeseung wants to spend tonight together...so can I go?" Jungwon asked .

"Why are you asking me....do wherever you want , just dont do something stupid okay ....if they do something that makes you uncomfortable tell me " jake said and jungwon agreed with Jake.

"Thank you...bye" jungwon said and hang up .

The day goes like this and now it was night ..

Jake goes in his bed ready to sleep . He tried his best but he couldn't sleep why ? Because of sunghoon. He really misses him ..he wants sunghoon to kiss him like he did . He missed sunghoons kisses and touch.

The more he stayed away from sunghoon the more he misses him .

Jake checked the time and it was 11pm .

Jake then couldn't take it anymore.

Jake got up wore some clothes. And drives going at sunghoons house .

 And drives going at sunghoons house

.

Thank you.