16

"BITCHH. HOW DARE YOU LEFT HIM ALONE ???YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOOKED FoR hImM." Heeseung yelled but the voice at the end cracked and it made sunghoon to hold his nose with his fingers to stop his laughs .

"Dont laugh " heeseung said and he started to laugh at his own voice crack .

"Look let's stop now....tell me why did you left him alone?" Heeseung asked trying to be serious.

Sunghoon then coughed to make his voice more manly. "I'm sorry .....I was with someone more important " sunghoon said . 'Important the fuck ?!' Sunghoon though when he realized what he was saying .

"Important...you. I dont believe it " heeseung said .

Afte some time of them bickering.  Jay fall asleep it was like 4 in the morning and sunghoon got tired.

"I need to sleep " sunghoon said and got up leaving heeseung alone.

"Fuck you " heeseung said and sunghoon only waved at him .

Heeseung dealed with jay and heeseung embraced jay . They both fall asleep in the couch.

Sunghoon goes upstairs ready to continue what he was doing,  when he opened the door he saw that jake was sleeping and his smile faded but turned again into a smile when he saw how cute jake sleeps .

'I guess I'll deal with this by my self ' sunghoon though and goes in the bathroom do get rid of his bulge .

After he was done he showered and goes next to jake to sleep covering themselves.

.

Next morning sunghoon woke up and he remembered what happened last night so he opened his eyes more clearly and looked at his right to find jake but jake was nowhere to be seen .

He got confused and got up going downstairs he saw Jay and heeseung cooking together .

"Good morning guys " sunghoon said and sits down at the kitchen table ."do you guys saw someone going home today?" Sunghoon asked and they looked at him with confused faces.

"What are you talking about?" Heeseung says.

"Are you for real....a cute boy with balck hairs?" Sunghoon said and they both didn't know what sunghoon was talking about.

"I mean.....you know what fuck it " sunghoon said when he noticed that his friends have no idea about it .

'Was it a dream?I dont think so ......it was so real .....the fuck is happening?' Sunghoon though.  He was so mad at himself . Maybe jake left early??.

.

Flash back.

Jake woke up and he saw that he fall asleep in sunghoons room .

'Shit.....better I'll go home cuz I cant face him ,I'll be so shy .' Jake though he then left slowly going downstairs.  He saw the clock and it was 7 in the morning.

Jake was in the living room cuz the entrance door was near the living room . He saw two boys there .

'He.....his friends are dating?' Jake though he then decided to leave without making any noises .

End of flashback

.

Jake was in his house now woke up and it was 13:47. At 14:00 he needed to go to work .

'Shit I sleept ...I'm gonna be lateeee' jake though getting up and wearing some clothes . When he saw himself in the mirror he saw hickeys and he remembered what happened last night and smiled about it.

'I'm becoming more weird I swear to God' jake though.

He didn't had time to shower so he just wore some clothes and left the house without eating . Turtle neck ofcourse.

"JUNGWON why the fuck you didn't woke me up?" Jake asked as soon as he got into his office he was 5 minutes late .

"Chill......I tried but you couldn't.....and I even played music out loud but you still didn't woke up I swear " jungwon said trying to explain it to him .

"Fuck it " jake said and someone came inside. 

"Hello sir jake ....the boss is looking for you cuz you guys have a meeting " she said and left.

Jake goes to the meeting,  he greeted them and sat down In a chair .

They kept talking about everything. Now it was jakes turn to talk.

"So jake sim .....any suspects?" The boss said . Jake kept silent for a second.

"No mister " jake said feeling bad about lying . He just couldn't do it okay .

"Fine .....and what I would love to say is that the thieves who stole the moneys are 3 boys but since we cant find them and they haven't stole nothing till no we might stop looking for them " the boss said.

It mad Jake happy a little but he couldn't show it so he kept it to himself.

The time went like that .

.

Thanks and ik its boring chapter sorry .