4

"Look I'm sorry but I'm doing this for the good of you " jake said trying to make jungwon happy cuz his face looked sad.

"Mm. Okay thanks hyung " jungwon said trying his best not to get mad at his hyung .

After some times they decided to go cuz jake felt tired .

They were about to leave but someone stoped them .

"Already leaving?" Sunghoon said.

"Do you know him hyung?" Jungwon asks jake .

"No . Let's go now " jake said but sunghoon got infront of him and blocked his way .

"Not so fast ...." sunghoon said and brought his face close to Jake's ear and opened his lips making a noise in Jake's ear . His lips were wet he can hear it the way they move smoothly.

"I thought I'll have you tonight ?" Sunghoon whispered to his ear sending chills down Jake's spine .

Jake gulped and sunghoon now was looking at Jake's lips licking his own.
Jake panicked and he didn't know what to do .

Thanks to jungwon  , he held jake from his wrist and left .

"Sorry " jungwon said before he left.

Sunghoon sighs and goes to his friends .

"Looking sad....why?" Jay asks.

"Nothing to worry .....cheers " sunghoon said ." Cheers " they said and they enjoyed the night .

.

Next morning jake woke up and he saw that he was naked and he got confused .
"Agh" jake said and was about to get up but he saw sunghoon there laying next to him naked.

"AGHHHHHHHHH" jake yelled and he just fall from the bed .

He opened his eyes and saw that he was alone in his room and it was all a dream .

"Oh thanks God " jake said and looked down and he saw that he was with the same clothes from last night . Last night He was to tired to change and he just fell asleep .

He did his morning routine and he goes in his office .

After some minutes someone called  .

"Hello?" Someone said she sounded like she was scared.

"Hey ...calm down pleasee. Tell me what's the problem?" Jungwon asked . Jake was there too . Jungwon put it full volume .

"Someone broke into this shop...I was passing by and they are stealing I think" the lady said and jake immerses took the computer.

"Okay...can you tell me how many are there?" Jungwon asked.

"I see only t-three of them" she said. Jake wrote it down .

"Good .....can u describe them to us " jungwon said .

"I cant see their face cuz they have masks on and the way they move look like they are young boys " the lady said .

Jake wrote it all down even though he may know who they might be .

"Okay now tell me the address "

The lady told them the address and jake got up put on a hat and a mask . He looked like a ordinary boy .

 He looked like a ordinary boy

"I'll go....if u find something tell me ....also dont tell the police " jake said and left .

Jungwon was confused at first but he struggled it off.

Jake walked and arrived in one mall . The people there wasn't that panicked.  They didn't even saw them . The lady happened to pass by she only told jake and no one else .

Jake kept walking and saw these three boys in one corner talking . Jake just hid there like he is minding his own business.

"Why did u guys steal in the middle of all these people?" Heeseung asked . Jake was eavesdropping them . He cant see who they are cuz they had black mask on and hats , one of them had a bucket hat on .

"I'm sorry heeseung hyung .....that little bunny looked cute but it was expensive and I love it so .....yeah ....I wanted to give it to her " sunghoon said feeling bad now.

"Sunghoonie .......u should have told me ....how much was that ?" Heeseung asked and jake was listening to them and he got curious too .

"40.00$" sunghoon said and they gasped.

"Only this little shit .....so expensive " jay said holding the bunny . (Toy).

"I'm sorry but it looks so cute and it reminds me of her " sunghoon said and pouted

"I'm sorry but it looks so cute and it reminds me of her " sunghoon said and pouted .... "also I got this too" sunghoon said and took something from his pack .

 "also I got this too" sunghoon said and took something from his pack

"Isn't it cuteeeee" sunghoon said uwu-ing (is this even a word lmao) .

Jake smiled a little .'the fuck jake ...get it together he literally stole it '

"Next time dont do this okay ?" Heeseung said and they agreed . Then they left. Jake now found out that they might be the ones who steals money too but he decides to keept it quiet.

'I want to tell the cops but I don't know why I cant '  jake though and left like nothing happened.

.

Thank you.