Chapter 3.

Journey pov.^.
I don't know really why but Dj talked me into it so here we are going to Prescott, AZ. We include Colby Sam Corey Elton Jake couldn't come last minute. why are we going on the road with these four guys honest I don't know really I guess some might say we're all friends. We are staying at the Days Inn by Wyndham Prescott. after we checkered in we went to breakfast at Lone Spur Cafe. Corey got the Ham steak and eggs with coffee. Sam got coffee with pork chops and eggs. Colby got coffee with the breakfast sandwich Served on a pretzel roll. Scrambled eggs, American cheese, with ham and bacon. Served with potatoes. DJ got water with the jumbo breakfast burrito. A large flour tortilla filled with scrambled eggs, beans, bacon, and green chilies, topped with melted cheese, sour cream, green onions, salsa and with potatoes. Elton got coffee with French toast special. Two pieces of cinnamon raisin bread battered and rolled in corn flakes, lightly grilled with two pieces of thick cut bacon, two eggs any style, and a cup of strawberries and bananas. I got apple juice with the wagon wheel pancake. With 2 eggs & 2 bacon with a side order of hash-browns. Then we went to Thumb Butte Trail 33. It was supposed to be a short walk up is what Elton said. Well no its not. DJ was fine with it but me on the other hand I think I triped 4 times within 40 minutes. But I was caught each time I triped. Each time I would look back back I couldn't tell which of the guys did. Anyway we stayed 5 hours and the sun was so close to setting so we went to eat at Prescott Junction restaurant. We was at Prescott Junction Restaurant for an hour. Corey got water with the BBQ Brisket Slow roasted, seasoned and topped with BBQ sauce. Elton got water with the Spaghetti & Meatballs A hearty portion of pasta topped with 3 homemade meatballs, marinara sauce and Parmesan cheese. Sam got water and Quesadilla Burger Large tortilla with pepper jack and cheddar cheese, pico de gallo, green chiles and chipotle ranch sauce. with salsa, guacamole and sour cream. Colby got water with Wild West Bacon Cheeseburger Bacon, cheddar cheese, BBQ sauce and topped with an onion ring. DJ got water with The Club Oven roasted turkey, ham and bacon with Swiss and American cheeses, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise on toast. I got sweet tea and Junction Pot Roast Cooked overnight and covered with brown gravy. as the sun is setting we are at Goldwater Lake. playing in the water and playing volleyball. As we were playing volleyball I couldn't keep my eyes off of the guys well just not the there but the other guys watching our group. I see someone from my past. He walks up and said" Journey." I nod. He said" Journey it's so good to see you." I said" It's good to see you to Joe." He went in for a hug and Colby said" Who are you can't you see we're playing a game." Joe said"  I'm Journey's boyfriend." I hit him and said" No your not ex is more like it." Joe laughed and said" Right I forgot you broke my heart." I said" Yea right says the one cheated on me with my best friend and friend at the time. You broke my heart." Corey said" Come on that is just wrong." Joe said" I have changed and I would like to take you out." I laughed and said" I'm sorry but I whether not." Elton said" How bout your guys against mine." Joe said" What does winner get." Colby said" A day with Journey". I roll my eyes as they shake on it. I pull the guys over and said" I will hurt you all if you lose this I'll rather be in a rv with you all then spend a day with him." Sam nod as they went back and played.
Skip time.

Colby POV.
Hell yeah, Yes I get a day with Journey. I smile and then Journey said" Thanks for winning." I nod and said" Let me know when you want to hang out all day." She blushed and walked away. Did I say something wrong. Elton said" It's ok she is just shy and so likes you." I roll my eyes as we pack up and went to the hotel and as I was falling asleep I can't get red out of my head.