Chapter 14.

Colby pov.
We are back on us soil and It's like 5 am and I don't know where we are but I know we're going to breakfast then I see we're going to breakfast at a place called waffle House. Some thing new. Journey and April is acting different from when they were at home. I said" Why you too acting like that." DJ said" April is from here and Journey lived here and from the next town. They are home." Journey said" I needed to get out of the city for a while since I came there last year. Some of y'all can stay with April at her place and some of y'all can come with me to my grandparents house. Or we all can." Corey said" I'll go with you." Every one nod. So I'll be meeting Journey's family. Elton said" How long are we staying until we go home." Journey said" Y'all can go back if you want to now I'm staying here for a couple days or more." Elton said" I wish I could see where your from but we need to get back." Journey nod and said" It's fine. Do you have time to see some places." They nod. Hopefully Sam Corey wants to stay I do.

Journey pov.
We're finishing up at the waffle house. every one got coffee but me which I got sweet tea. First is the 311 Flea Market. then we went to Randleman Lake. its almost 3 but we made it. Paw-Paw's Place. we got some thing to drink then we all got food then I see Zane. He said" Wanna go to the river." I smile and I said" Wanna go to a great hang out spot is." Every one but Elton Ginger and Corbin came with us. They had to go back. I said" This is where I met you ain't it Zane." He said" Yes we were probably what just 13." I smile and said" Remember when your dad made you ride with him to see y'all could get up." Corey said" No that hill." I said" Yes most people come down to see if they can or to drunk to know better. Omg Zane remember that big Water snake." Zane laugh and said" Yes I remember dad start running and I did I look back to see you and Landon still there until I saw him pull you by your arm and y'all was next to us." I said" Well we wanted to cross it and we did. I wonder if we should now." Colby said" Where is Journey and who are you." I smile and said" I can be brave or what ever you want to call it some times. Now who wants to do it." April Sam Zane me and Colby all walked in and all the way to the rocks and back. I smile and said" Damn that was good. But now I wish I didn't." Zane said" Journey it's ok come on I bought a tent." I smile and said" You think of every thing don't you." Zane laugh and said" Maybe. Go change and I'll tell you about the old gang." I smile.

Zane pov.
It's good to have Journey back. Colby said" So don't your girl get mad at you for your best friend is a girl." I said" Nope I'm Single. Is Journey still is." He nod I smirked as I look at April. She said" What." I smile and said" I wonder if the city boys are brave enough to do it." April said" Probably." Colby said" What." April said" There is an old mill over there." I see Journey walk out of the tent wearing my Dale Jr shirt on. Colby said" Who is he." Journey look at him and said" Dale Jr is my older brother. If you don't know him look him up." I said" The Earnhardts are royals." Colby said" Oh." He didn't seem to care. Maybe he doesn't like Journey like we all think. Good. We all get ready and left. We made it and the guys in one room and the girls in Journey's room. Tomorrow will be a great day.