Chapter 16.

Colby pov.
We are going home to see my parents and Sam's parents. We're here in Stanley, Kansas City. Journey is asleep. She wakes up as we pulled up at First Watch. we all got hot Chocolate. I got the Tri-fecta which is Two fresh cage-free eggs any style with either a light and airy Belgian waffle or a multigrain pancake. Plus choice of bacon, savory chicken sausage patty, turkey or pork sausage link. then Sam got Bacado omelet which is Bacon, avocado and Monterey Jack. Topped with sour cream and served with a side of house
made Pico de gallo. Journey got the Chocolate chip pancake its
One of humongous multigrain pancakes loaded with chocolate chips and topped with creamy butter, with bacon. then we went to Sam's house. Journey was very shy and didn't talk unless spoken to. Cindy took Journey to the kitchen as Sam's dad Kirk said" So Colby when is your parents going to meet the girl." I said" Tonight at supper. You and Cindy are still coming right." He nods and said" Shy isn't she." I said" Yeah some times." Sam said" We should probably go show Journey around. See you later dad." Then we went to the National WWI Museum and Memorial. so after we met up with Sam's parents and my parents at Q39 South. Journey was nervous. As we were waiting I grab her hand under the table.

Journey pov.
I feel a hand in mine I look down blush as I see Colby's hand in mine. At the moment it's nice. But as soon as I see Sam's parents walk in with another couple we stand up. I let go of Colby's hand to hug Cindy. She said" Journey this is Colby's mother Lesa." I smile trying to stay calm I went to shake her hand she went in for a hug. She said" It's good to finally meet you. Colby's has told me about you. His right your beautiful." I blush and said" Nice to meet you to Mrs. Brock." She said" Please call me mom or Lesa." I nod then I met Colby's dad Layne. Then we eat and every thing was going good. Lesa said" So Journey how does your parents feel about you living with house full of guys." I blush and said" Well they don't know. My mom thinks I live with my best friends. Plus my dad isn't around I haven't met him yet or his family." Colby said" Wait what I didn't think you had a dad I know you have a little sister and an older brother." I said" It's very complicated. But I'll tell you when you want to hear it." Lesa said" How bout now. We have time." I nod. I said" Well my dad met my mom when he and his wife was having trouble. Just a one night stand and then mama had me but then mama met Landon. They got married he already had two children Scott who is 10 years older than me and then Taylor who is 4 or 5 years older than me. Then I change my last name to Cassill. Then mama had River. But our happy life wasn't easy. Mama and Taylor didn't get along and it was a mess for 10 years. Then River mama and I left. I still talk to Scott. Off and on. But when I was 12 when I found out who my dad was I have an older brother name Kerry then I have an older sister name Kelley an older brother name Dale Jr and an older sister name Taylor.  My dad doesn't know that I exist yet." Sam said" so do you want to meet him." I smile and said" yes I would love to meet him and my other siblings but it's not going to be any time soon." After an hour or so we all went our way to Sam's child hood home and they stay in Sam's old room and I stayed in Sam's sister's room.