Chapter 63.

Journey pov.
Sam Colby and I are in Transylvania. Alone with Nate. We went to breakfast. Sam Colby and I are in Transylvania. We went to breakfast.
We went to "La Promenadă" Restaurant. We sat down as they talked about the day and stuff I was watching the people go by when this very handsome man came over and said" Hello Beautiful." I smiled and said" Hi." Colby just looked and didn't do anything. Nate said" Journey you okay ". I said" yeah I guess. I'm going outside for air. Maybe I'll make it back." I got up and walked away. I have known Colby for about 7 years. We have been together for 5 years and we have been married for a year and a couple months. I love him and our little family. The twins are going to be one in a couple months. But some times he doesn't talk to me or even know I still exist. He didn't even invite me to this trip. Nate and Sam asked me to go. The twins are with Dad. I'm not sure what to do any more. Guess I'm just here. I saw the time so I went back in and ordered. I got a Milkshake oreo. vanilla ice cream, oreo biscuits, milk, ice but then I got campari orange. camping, orange juice, ice then I got an omelette with ham and cheese. The guys ate on the plane but got coffee. Then I talked them into eating some chocolate pancakes. Colby said" so have you talked to your dad." I smiled and said" yes don't you remember I called him when we were in the car ride here." He said" right. How are the two?" I said" Daddy said they were happy to see him when Kelley took them over there. But he said that they miss Mama and Daddy." Colby said" of course they do." I smiled and went to the bathroom.

Colby pov.
I watch my wife walk away. Nate said" it some thing wrong between you two." I said" I'm just tired of hearing about the twins or about one of Journey's guy friends. I know I should be happy I have every thing I always wanted. But I want Journey and I to spend a day and night just together. I don't remember the last time we were alone together. I miss my wife." Nate smiled and said" well I'm sure you will soon. Journey loves you, don't forget it. Don't push her away. Don't push her in another man's arms." Sam said" I bet Journey miss you too. She has been faking smileing lately. But I do know she loves you more than any other man out there." I smile and said" well I'm down on that list don't forget she has her Dad and two older brothers and nephews now." Sam said" well still I bet she still remember every little thing that happened between the two of you. Sence you too met on the beach and do you remember calling her Red. She learn to love it." I smile and said" thanks guys love yas." They smile and nod. I look over to see my wife walking back damn I sure did get Lucky. I love my Red.

Journey pov.
We went to the bridge of lies.  It's beautiful here, maybe a little bit cold here. Then we went to lunch at Keller steak house. Then we went to witches pond, then to Bran castle. It's time for the investigation. And they bought a jar of water from the witches pond. Which I don't think it was a good idea. But they never listen to me. We didn't get much in the room so we went up to the top. Sam is going under. But then we're going to the music room. So as we're going down stairs the camera battery died. Now Nate is playing the piano. Now Sam open the jar of water and Colby is under. Nate is under now. It's getting scary. It's 12 am. We're at the hotel and I was in the bed watching TV. When they come in Colby said" Red." I smile and said" yes." He said" after hell week we're taking a trip. Just us." I nod and smile. He said" I can't wait until I get you alone." I giggle as he gets in the bed and hug me to sleep. Maybe every thing will be fine after all.