Chapter 8.

Journey pov.
Well every thing is going to fast. One minute I was moving in the house and then I went on my first plane ride but April and Colby was there Sam was asleep. So now after getting KFC we are at
our hotel, is Adagio Paris Centre Tour Eiffel.^ so as the guys were watching TV. April and I was at the pool. I look up as someone stopped in front of me. He is cute but not my type. He smile and said" Hello." I said" Hello" He said" I'm Spencer." I said" Journey." He smile is so adorable. We talk about any thing and every thing until April walked up with Colby and Sam. Before I could say anything Colby sit behind me and pulled me against him. Spencer nod and walked away. As he left behind the door. I got up and said" Why. Can't I just talk to some one who I actually think I have a fucking shot with. Damn." I left and went to April and my room. As I was sitting on the bed I thought about what just happened. I don't care I'm going to bed.

Skip time.

Colby POV.
I wake up to see April over me. Nope not creepy at all. She said" Have you seen Journey." I sit up and said" No what is going on. She OK." April said" No she is missing and she left her phone here. If you ever care for her you will get up and go find my sister." I got dressed and run looking for Red. I hope to God she is OK and is with anyone crazy. I see red hair and then I see Journey she was crying. I sat down and said" What wrong." Journey said" He tried to make me." I said" Make you what." Journey said" He tried to take it without asking." I had to think before I knew what she was talking about but then I picked her up in my arms and walked back to the room. Journey fall asleep in my arms. I layed her down in her and April's bed. Then I layed down on then couch. Close my eyes and fall asleep too.