Chapter 46.

Journey pov.
We're going to the Stanley hotel. They were doing the history and I was packing stuff. Then Sam said" we invited a woman who is going to read us ". She says Sam's color is yellow. Then Colby is blue and yellow and blue make a good team together. Jake is fine. Sam is fine. Colby and Corey has something going on. Colby has black in his future. Then the woman was going to read Colby's hand. And she say a lot and then she say he's more of a romantic then either one of you. Colby said" well yeah I got the girl." I roll my eyes as they continue. Then she did Corey and his color was brown. Then she left but asked to see Colby and I off camera. Then she walks to me and smile. She said" you have many colors. Here is a few. Green. You know for yourself what you need to do and not do, and you want to create a life in accordance with your own ideas. You are trying to establish an independent sphere of your own. You would like to see things as they are, and you prefer to make decisions on the basis of facts and objective information. Your primary focus of interest is on everything that is practical and expedient or that serves to increase your autonomy. In your own interest, you strive for making pleasurable contacts. Yellow. You would like to leave everything unpleasant and burdensome behind and to relax spending time with nice, open minded people with whom you can have a good conversation or undertake some activity that raises your spirits and takes your mind off things. Now and again, you need the stimulation of variety and the opportunity to break out of your daily routine. You now feel that hanging your head would not be as good for you as objective assessment of the situation. Mint. Whatever you perceive people, things or information you analyze it, both critically and with a certain amount of skepticism, because you want to be certain whether it is beneficial to you or not. You are not easily misled, and in line with the motto "once bitten, twice shy", you keep your distance from everything that could damage your wallet, your reputation, your wellbeing or your peace of mind. One thing is utterly clear to you: your present situation requires alert self-protection. Dark turquoise. You carefully scrutinize everything that crosses your path, and you don't say yes to it until it has passed your acid test. You decidedly and resolutely fend off everything that could hinder your personal development, and you keep your distance from unpleasant people who try to manipulate, define or influence you. The thing you have consciously planned is solving difficulties autonomously. Darker yellow. You want to attain complete control over a situation that concerns and touches you personally. You would also like to have such a good hold on yourself that you remain in control, no matter what, so that everything runs smoothly. Without being aware of it, you are also quite domineering in your dealings with others, and this doesn't sit well with all of them. You say to yourself: The thing I need to cope with my current situation is freeing yourself through an easier life. White. You would like to finally rid yourself of personal problems which oppress you, and you hope you could somehow make your life easier. Your ideal is to be free of all things unpleasant, to never get upset over anything or anyone and to move through life unburdened. For this reason, you do what you can to avoid contact with people who cause you problems. It is to your disadvantage, though, that in doing this, you also avoid examining your problems, mistakes and weaknesses. And another thing is both your eyes are connected. It was Fate for you too.". I smile as I look at Colby he smile as he walked closer and kiss my forehead. Then she left. I said" wait what did she mean by that." Corey said" well when we first saw you Colby couldn't take his eyes off of you." I look at him and said" that was you. I felt someone watching me and April I just thought it was someone who likes April." Colby said" nope it was me. Plus I saw the first time you looked at me. You wanted me too." I laughed and said" well now we're together so let's get this show on the road." 5 am. Colby took a shower and then we all got really for the plane ride. I got seated and took my pill and went to sleep. Until Colby woke me up. Skip some time. I actually wearing green. But none of the guys are. We're here. They were goofing off. But now we're in and check in and we're exploreing the ground. Then we went to our room. After a few minutes Corey gets an phone call. Then another one. Then another one this time he answered and no one answer. Then another call. Then Sam got the spirit box. And Corey and Sam got some voices then Corey and Colby got some music now Jake and Corey. Then we took a nap. Then we was going to take another nap. I was in the middle of Jake and Colby the first time same thing thing but as I waited for Colby to lay down I saw him I just roll my eyes and roll over on my stomach. I toned them out and fall sleep. Until I hear a loud bang I jumped up and Colby said" shhhhh your fine." I lay back down on him and said" I'm going to hurt Sam." After we came back from going to the store. Then we went exploreing with the spirit box. Then Jake broke the box. Then we saw a girl by herself she walked up to us and start talking to us. Then she went with us exploreing and then she told us about the cowboy. Great. I'm the only girl here. As we were walking I hear Sam and Colby talking about how scary she looks or whatever. Skip time. So now we're freaking out about a photo Corey got on his phone. Then we went back in and then we went to the room and I look back to see Colby give his phone to her and then she left. It's all good. We went in the room and Colby said" she seems nice." Sam said" what." I didn't say anything just sit down beside Corey. He said" so how is the wedding planner." I laugh and said" good. Hopefully there will be still a wedding to plan. After this." Corey said" Colby wouldn't do anything to jeopardize your relationship. Trust me." I said" Okay. Hopefully your right and I'm just worrying about nothing." Then we waited til 3am for the seance. Colby wrote redrum on the bathroom mirror and then we start the seance. But before we went outside and did a cleaning with sage. Then went back in the room. We saw the suckers were moved and I got an different vibe to it. Plus it only gets wierder as the time goes on. Then we went out side. Then we went back and went to sleep which all had bad dreams. Skip time. We're going to the airport and Colby said" Journey did you have a bad dream." I nod. I told Corey but not anyone else. I don't see the problem with not sharing it. If it happens it happens.