Chapter 51.

Journey pov.
We're going to Kansas. We meaning Sam and Colby with Jake and me. Jake got a nose bleed as our plane layed. We are going to Wichita Kansas. We went to Jake's house. Talking about Corey isn't going to be here and we miss him. So we are going to see what is haunting the guys. But right now we running through a corn field. Then we went to Theorosa's bridge. We learn about the bridge. Then the guys were on the bridge. So they are investigating the bridge. We did caught some good stuff then we went back to Jake's house. As we were all sitting down talking some lights came on outside. We ran out there. Jake fell and he said he might have broke his toe. We make it back in the house. Jake was on the phone talking to Tara. I have a feeling she doesn't want him to do it. Jake isn't coming. So we three are going to Kansas City. As we get in the car Colby said" do you want to come. You can stay here with Jake. I just don't want any thing haunting you." I smile and said" Colby it really doesn't matter much where you go I go and plus I'm sensitive to stuff too. It's not like you and Sam and Corey are alone. Stuff happens to me but I never said anything. Because I know. Every thing is going to be All good when we stay together. Now let's go I'm sleepy." He laughed and kiss my forehead and we left. Corey called and then Sam got a call and didn't know who it was. it's Nate and he is in town. We're meeting him tomorrow.

Next day.

Journey pov.
We met up with Nate and I let them catch up I was on call with April DJ Corey and Elton. Then we went to Sam's house. Then found out that Sam took some box from the factory.  So we went to the factory and went up to start exploreing. Then we hear something then we went upstairs. Then we walk around more. It's 9 pm. We have a lot of time. They cut the camera for a little bit and we all talk then Nate said" so Journey your still going strong." I smile and said" yeah but not for to much longer." Nate said" whys that." I smile and said" well I'm going to a wife and my Little sisters and little brother is coming to live with my husband and I." Nate said" congratulations who is the lucky one." Colby came back from looking around with Sam Colby sit behind me and pulled me in his lap. Nate said" no way that's great." I laughed and said" thanks." Nate said" congratulations Brother." Colby said" thanks. Brother." Then Colby cut the camera on and I hide from it. Sam is talking about something else that could get rid of what ever is haunting them. We heard voices. And there are people coming. Colby cut the light off I hate the dark. I grab to Colby's shirt. He said" every thing is going to be fine Babygirl. I love you." I said" I know I love you too My King." Then Sam said" what are we going to do." The people start to sing or chant or something. We're trapped upstairs. We see them on the main floor doing something. I haven't let go of Colby and I'm not going to. We diside to go.  Colby told me to make sure not to let go of him which I wasn't anyway. Then we remember the box so we put it in the bag. Then the people had some set off. And I think I had a heart attack at 21. We're going through the murder room to get out. Nate went back to carry the Box. Then they set something up and we went running. Across the train tracks.  As we were talking about what happened the train was coming Nate keep running and we thought we lost him. But he came back and then we waited 30 minutes and then we went back. we went to where the people was at and they blew up a watermelon. So went to the murder room to do the moon Ritual. Nate and Sam with Colby all hold hands and start the ritual. The train was coming. Then we hear something then we all ran out but then went back in back to the room and Sam and Colby found the key to the cabin. Then they wanted to open the box. I don't think it's a good idea. But they won't listen to me. Then Colby said" just trow it." He got the box and trow it against the wall and a little knife came out then again a bullet then again rocks. Then there was a mirror. Then they did the moon ritual. They complete it and we just hang out there. Until sunlight. We watch the sun rise and then we went back to Sam's house and took a nap until we went home.