Chapter 31.

Journey pov.
I wake up to see Colby really for the overnight. He said" your going like that." I said" yes I'm to tried to change." He kiss my forehead and wrapped our blanket over me and we met up with the others. Just like any other the videos we made Corey come back. Or that's what he keeps saying. We're doing the overnight at suicide bridge with the Ouija board. We have Sam and Colby along with Corey and Amanda and Elton. It's 12 am. Colby was ready he said he thinks we will talk to some thing tonight and then we found a car. Down the woods. Now it's 12:30. Sam was talking big. I was behind Elton. So Corey Amanda Sam Colby was playing. Then Sam got a nose bleed. Some one was gonna die tonight well that's what the board said. Corey stopped playing. Now they are saying goodbye. Now Corey is seeing stuff. The Ouija board move on no without nobody seeing it move. Now they are moving it to goodbye and we're walking away. There is more blankets. Then it went back to no. Now Sam Colby and Amanda was playing one last time and it's talking this time. They put it up. It's 2:30 am. So we're making the bed. It's 3:00 am. Colby was against the wall so I was leaning against him until he slide down the wall. He pulled me down with him so I ended up being in his lap. I had my face in Colby's neck trying to keep warm enough thought I had our blanket on. I kiss his neck before I fall asleep. Until 3:45 am Corey jump up yelling. His blanket was pulled off of him. We all got our stuff and then see the no no no nos on the wall. Colby grab me and made sure he wasn't going to drop me and took off running. I fall asleep on the way home. I don't remember much and I don't really want to. I woke up two hours later in his bed with his arms around me and I went back to sleep.