Chapter 20.

Colby pov.
I smile tomorrow is the day I'm going to ask Journey out and then I'm going to ask her to be mine. Hopefully she will say yes. I'm hopefull she will but I have a little voice and it's slowly getting to me I don't want it to but she could be with someone else who isn't so well me.

Journey pov.
It's almost my birthday well tomorrow is. River came yesterday and her dad gave us money for our trip to Disneyland. So we're here but we're eating breakfast at the La Brea Bakery Cafe. River got Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes with Powdered Sugar and Maple Syrup with milk.  Colby got coffee with Brioche French Toast topped with Powdered Sugar and fresh Berries. I got tea with Eggs Any Style two Farm fresh Eggs with smoked Bacon, with Breakfast Potatoes and Toast. then we went to Alice in Wonderland. then we went to Autopia. as River took Colby to ride the Astro Orbitor. I smile as they laughed and wave at me. Some women came up to me and said" you have a beautiful daughter." I blush and said" no she is my little sister I'm only 17." She said" on I'm sorry the guy isn't your boyfriend." I said" I wish but no." She said" just believe." I smile as we chat until Colby and River came back. Colby said" who was that." I smile and said" she thought we were together and River was our daughter." Colby said" she might as well be no Offence but she is your look like and act a like. So." I blush as River said" yes can I be your daughter Colby." He smiles before I could say anything he said" you always will be." As we walk no body talked until we find the lunch spot which is at Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe. Colby got coffee with Sausage, Cheddar and Egg Breakfast Sandwich. I got tea with Double Smoked Bacon, Cheddar and Egg Sandwich. River got water with Chocolate Croissant. then we ride the Disneyland Railroad. then we went to the hotel. We get to our room and it's only one bed and a long chair could be used as a bed. River is going use it and Colby said" don't worry I'm not going to do anything to you when your sister is here." I blush and said" I'm not doing anything until I get married and that isn't a proposal was it." Colby said" nope you will know when I would." I blush but laughed. Alone with him. River said" so I'll call Bath first." I smile and said" alright let's go " river and I went to the big bathroom and she took a Bath and then I did we get dressed in our pj's and went back to the room Colby said" wow you too sure are cute." River said" thanks." I roll my eyes and then Colby went to take a shower river said" Journey mama told me that if I wanted I could come back and stay with you in the house full with boys." I laughed and said" I'll talk to them about it." She smile as she fall asleep. I kissed her forehead and cover her up and then I got in the bed on my side and was almost asleep when Colby came to bed and I could feel him lay down and I thought he would stay on his side but no he pulled me to the middle of the bed and wrapped his arms around me and we fall asleep.