Chapter 4.

Journey pov.
I wake up and went to shower and get dressed^. we went to breakfast at Waffle Iron. everyone got coffee but me and DJ she got hot tea. I got chocolate. DJ got Chorizo & Eggs Scrambled together with jack cheese. with hash browns, tortilla and fresh salsa. Corey got Stuffed French Toast Two slices stuffed with cream cheese and strawberries, dusted with powdered sugar. Elton got Egg Benedict English muffin topped with ham, 2 eggsand hollandaise sauce, with hash browns or home fries. Sam got Waffle with Diced Ham & Scrambled Eggs. I got Bacon Waffle Bacon cooked right in. then I got 2 Biscuits & Country Gravy.  then some Hash Browns. Colby got Roast Beef Hash & Eggs Homemade hash, 2 eggs, hash browns, or home fries and biscuit and gravy, pancakes. the guys talked DJ and me into some thing dump we are going to Antelope Lanes. So here we are sneaking in. We get in and the four guys went crazy. I said" Are they always like this." She nod. Then we start to bowl. I won the overall game and then they went crazy again. I start to giggle as I watch Corey speak in the mic. I laughed to hard until I Snorted. They all stop and look at me. I started blushing I catch Colby eyes as he smile at me. I look away and talking to DJ until it's time to go so we leave. after we got to the hotel we got ready and left and went to breakfast at Wendy's just because. As we were in the van I fall asleep but not before eating but after eating I fall asleep hearing some one said" You have a beautiful laughed hopefully I can make you laugh like that one day soon." I smile as I fall asleep.