Chapter 23.

Journey pov.
I wake up to see Colby I have been sleeping in his bed with him since the day I came in here crying. I have been talking while texting Kelley still she is just amazing person and she has told me that she was sorry for Taylor but I told her that it's whatever really she will never accept me. So we're good.
Skip time.
We're back at the abandoned mall. Heath Elton Sam and Colby Corey and Amanda. It's been abandoned for like 20 years and I really don't like this. We're staying overnight here. Just a couple days ago we were here. 25 people might have been murdered in. So this is going to be fun. So we're at the whole. Like last time Colby told me that he will catch me and he did again. He kiss my cheek as he put me down. I smile as we watch the others do the same. Then it's time for the big whole at the top. Sam is going first. Amanda was second. Then it was Colby and then me. Elton Corey and Heath. We're in the mall. We're hiding the bags of stuff that Elton bought. So we're going crazy. we're trying to find the roof. There is 10 to 12 cops down there.but we're on the roof. Colby and I was taken pics then we saw a black cat. Corey is being him. So after 30 of being on the roof we talked about leaving. So we're getting the most important stuff out of the bags. Now we're almost done. So Elton left a GoPro on the roof and went to go get it while we're waiting on him. On the sidewalk. Elton came safe. And we're going back hopefully it will be an year. We get home and eat pizza and went to sleep.