Chapter 40.

Journey pov.
We are at Daytona International Speedway. I'm so excited to be back. It's time for the Xfinity series.
Green flag.
Start of stage one.
Ryan Blaney 1.
Daniel Hemric 3.
Cole Custer 4.
Elliott Sadler 5.
Kyle Larson 7.
Justin Allgair 9.
Chase Elliott 11.
Ryan Truex 12.
Ryan Reed 15.
Ross Chastain 16.
Michael Annett 17.
Ryan sieg 18.
Kaz Grala 38.
End of stage one.
Yellow out.
Pit stops.
Start of stage two.
Restart.
36 of 100.
End of stage two.
Yellow out.
Pit stops.
Start of stage three.
Restart.
34 to go.
28 to go.
Yellow out.
Pit stops.
Restart.
23 to go.
19 to go.
Yellow out.
Red flag.
Yellow out.
Pit stops.
Restart.
13 to go.
Yellow out.
Pit stops.
Restart.
7 to go.
4 to go.
Yellow out.
Pit stops.
Restart.
2 to go.
It's over.
Justin Haley didn't win he cross the double yellow lines. That's a big no-no. Kyle Larson wins. Elliott Sadler 2.
Ryan Blaney 4.
We get back home and hang out with Sam and Kat. We ate pizza and watch movies until midnight.
Then they left and I was taken my sweet time taking a nice bath. Colby knew I was in there. I feel some one behind me I look to see Colby. He said" Hey There Babygirl." I jump and try to cover myself. Colby said" You know that you shouldn't hide your beautiful." I blush and said" it's not that it's just no body has seen me." Colby said" Journey don't worry I'm not going to do anything that you ain't ready for. I just came in here to hold you." I smile and leaned back against him. I feel his hands on my waist then we sit there talking about the wedding and our future. He told me that we're having two weddings. Then I told him that I was I was fine with it. Then he got up and I saw he had his boxers on I was a little bit grateful for that too. He left and I got a bath and get dressed and went to bed.