Chapter 62.

Journey pov.
I'm finally can go to a investigation. We're going to The shanley hotel. Sam Colby and I are with Seth and Josh. It's an hour before The shanley hotel we're talking about the shanley Seth and Josh was warning us about their past experiences. We are here and Seth and I was getting alone great. So with Josh. Then we signed a paper. Then we meet up with Scotty who is the medium. Then we are going to find our rooms which they have 35 rooms. Then we find our room and I guess I'm going to sleep with Sam he clams the big bed. He cut the camera and I said" well I hope you don't mind me. The little bed ain't going to hold me and Colby." Sam said" ohh thats right oh well." Then he cut the camera on. Then we went to Josh and Seth's room. Then 150 years old. Then we was talking to the medium. Now we're going to the secret room and we're doing a EVP. They ask a question then a few more then replay it. We have some evps. Second one then we left the room. Next is investigating the basement. Sam felt something blow on his neck. Then we did evp. Twice. Got some things every time. We went to the top were the brothel. Then we meet up with the owners. 36 ghosts. Then they was doing what they do best. I went out side for some air. Then I feel arms around me. I heard the voice I love the most. " is my Queen alright." I said" yes I'm fine." Colby said" I love you My wife." I smile and said" I love you too My King." Colby kiss my neck and then we met up with the guys. We're in a room. Talking to someone. By using the Oujia bored. At the end of the session we decided to end in prayer for this spirit. Colby was the one to Lead in prayer. I'm so proud of my husband. it's one am. Now we're exploreing. We hear a door closes. Then the door open by it self. Then we was doing an evp in the killer room. He told us to leave then the ball move on its own twice. After getting so much evidence we couldn't end it there. We attempted to make contact again in the room next door. The room is haunted by a young woman who hung herself. After not much was happening we decided to take a break. Until we saw the ball that was in the killer room was in the damn Hall. Now it's 4:52 am. We're going to sleep.
We wake up to hear a warning. But then we left The Shanley hotel. It's was one my favorites. I can't wait to get back to the twins.