Chapter 11.

Journey pov.
It's been a year since I moved out here in LA. I can't believe it is a year. I'm 17. April is taking me out, to a nice restaurant. I walk out of my room and see Colby. He said" sup" I roll my eyes and continue walking. Until I heard Corey. He said" Damn you look beautiful." I smile but said" You might be the only one who thinks so." He said" He is just stupid he doesn't know what he's missing. Now have a amazing time and tell me every thing when you come back." I smile as I walk out side until April picked me up.

Colby pov.
I was watching TV when Corey comes in. He said" So Journey has been here for a year what do you think about that." I said" Kool." Corey said" Colby you do know that she is supposed to get a job but never got one well now her mom wants her to get a job or go home. Before she goes you need to tell her how you feel. She might actually go this time." I said" I'll talk to her some time in the future." Corey said" It's going to be too late but what ever."

Journey pov.
So we got going late so we just went to fast food place. Which is a In-N-Out Burger. then April took me to Venice Boardwalk. we got ice cream and walked on the beach. April said" Guess what we doing tomorrow." I laugh as she handed me a plane ticket. I see it's Ireland. I smile and jumped on her. I said" Thanks for this, this is the best birthday present ever. It's just us right." April said" Yes and a couple more girls. The guys are going but they have been told to leave us alone for at least couple days but you know them." I smile then after an hour went home and fall asleep.