Chapter 60.

Journey pov.
I'm very happy I'm a proud Mama of twin's Conor Keir Brock and Blair Irene Brock was born on February 8th. 2021. All most a month old. River who is going to be 14 and Aiden who is going to be 7. They are with Colby and Sam along with Kat Jake and Tara with the twins. It was time to get my first break from them all. So I'm going to be exploring an abandoned ghost town. I'm with Elton Corey Corbin and Brandon with Evan. We're going to Cerro Gordo I'm back and Corey. Omg Elton is trying to kill us good thing I already had the twins. I forgot Matt was with us as well. Elton got us stuck and Brent came to us. He led us back. We talk and learn about stuff that Corey and I already know. Then I don't know what the guys were doing but I was having some hot chocolate with a hot bowl of my dip I make from chili in a can no beans and cream cheese. As I was eating and enjoying my quite moment. I heard Brent come in and said" Hey how you been." I smile and said" I have been great. I gave birth to twins. I'm on this trip to have a break Colby has been a great husband and father to me and our twins. Even though they were born the same day they are so much different than the other. Conor is so much more than Colby than we thought he would be I'm sorry for my future self. My little girl Blair is a copy of me it's not even funny." Brent smile and said" she must be a sweetheart just like her mother." I blush and said" thanks" he smile and walk over to Corey and Elton. I heard Elton said" why is Journey blushing." Brent said" I just told the truth." Corey said" better back off man she is married with kids." Brent said" I know I didn't do anything wrong." After a few minutes. It's time for church. Elton did his little speech. Then Matt talk about couple. Then Corey went up. They Brent told more of the history of the place. Then they did charades. then saw the goats and then see mines. Went to see The cemetery. Then they went into a very dangerous mine. Then they came back. It's 1 am. We're in a building. Matt is so scared. One of the cat Ball's light up. We're all leaving but Matt couldn't do it so Corey staying here. Brandon Corbin Elton and Evan with me went to the old store. Elton has the k2 meter. Then the spirit box. Elton ask a question then red light is something is messing with it. Now we're watching the bunk house. But nothing. 2:45 am. We're going to investigate the bunk house. Now with the cat Ball's outside in the hallway. We're going to the room we all will be sleeping in. Corbin by the window with Brandon then Matt with Elton and Corey in the middle. I said" alright where am I sleeping." Corbin said" in the middle of us." I said" I'm too big for y'all." Corey said" Journey Dawn Brock don't you say that. Get in the damn bed." I said" fine Steven." Matt said" damn red has fire." I look right at him and said" don't you fucking call me red again got it." He just laughed and said" what are you going to do kick me oooo I'm scared." I said" Elton Corey." Elton said" just don't do it. There is only one who can call Journey that." Matt said" who." I said" my husband. That was the first thing he said to me that pissed me off and he kept calling me red and I got used to it. It's really sweet if you think about it." Matt said" oh I'm sorry Journey I'm new." I gave him a small smile and said" don't do it again good night." I got in the middle of Corbin and Brandon and fall right to sleep. But woke up by Corey saying that the cat Ball's went off. Now 3:30 am every one is trying to sleep. We all woke up. Then the guys went in the mines blindfolded and see who out first. Then they get dressed up and did some snowboarding. Then we're packing up and leaving. It's time to go see my kids.