Chapter 7.

Colby POV.
I smile as I get ready I can't believe I'm spending the day with Journey. I'm not sorry at all. I walk down stairs to see Journey. I smile and said" Ready." She nod. So we got in my car and left. we went to Hollywood Boulevard. walked around for an hour or two. then we went to lunch at Jack in the Box. we got tea with our food which Journey got the Large Curly Fry Seasoned, curly cut fried potatoes and Bacon Cheddar Wedges Potato wedges served with diced bacon pieces and melted Cheddar cheese. I got the Home style Ranch Chicken Club Combo Home style Ranch Chicken Club, large French Fries. then we chatted as we do we got a milkshake. we shared it didn't even think of what we were doing until a little girl walked up and said" Journey mama is wanting you to show her where your staying." Journey said" River this is Colby, Colby this is my little sister River." I smile and said" nice to meet you River." She said" are y'all on a date." Journey blush as she took River over some where then Journey Said" sorry but I need to go." I nod as we get our stuff then I walked Journey and River home and then went in to see April. she said" how did it go." I smile and said" well other than her sister came got her it with well I think any way." she smile and said" good and go hide Journey called and said her and her mom are coming." I nod.

Journey pov.
I knocked as April open the door.
Skip time.
Overall mama said" OK it's fine by me." Mama left then all the guys came from there hide places. I laughed so hard when I see Sam and Colby where they were at. I said" Where I'll see you tomorrow to see where I'm moving in to." I was half way out the door when I hear Colby said" Or I could show you it's still my day with you so." I blushed as I nod. We went upstairs to see his door and then he said" So this is your room right beside my room. If you need something in the middle of the night don't be shy." Why did he wink. I just nod and said" I should go it's dark and I don't like it." He said" I can walk you back." I blushed as I see April. I said" I'll see you tomorrow." Colby said" I'm walking her home I'll be back." We made it to my door and I said" Thanks for today. I had fun until my sister came." He smirked and said" Well I'll be going on a trip with April and Sam you should come to." I blushed as I nod. He smile then he kissed my forehead and ran. I went to my room and texted April and DJ until 2 am.