Chapter 9.

Journey pov.
I wake up to see Colby sleep on the couch. He is adorable. As I was half sleep and half day dreaming. April walked in and said" Thank god Journey what the hell happened." I wake up to see Colby stare at me. I said" I just wanted to be wanted and every time a guy comes up to me they get ran off by you or one of the guys. I understand not all guys are good but still I'm 16."

Colby pov.
I smile and said" We know Red but we just want you to be careful." April said" Yeah but still your." Journey said" Go ahead and say it like I haven't heard it before. Yeah I'm Short. I'm not perfect but hell I'm better off." I said" Hell yeah Red." Journey look at me and said" Quit fucking calling me Red. And get the hell out of here." I smirked as I get up and out the door. Journey is finally warming up to me. As April said.

Journey pov.
   we went to Breakfast at in America 2. then we went to walk around. then after an hour or two we went to the Eiffel Tower. I was really scared which I held on to April or Sam. Colby said" Sam don't wants to carry you everywhere." I blush and said" Sorry Sam." I let him go. then we went to Notre-Dame de Paris. we walked around for an hour or two. then we went to HD Diner Saint Michel. then we went to a Twilight Ghost Tour. took two hours. We chatting about how we grown up and stuff. Then after the ghost tour we went back to the hotel room and watch TV and fall asleep by 3 in the morning.