Chapter 21.

Colby pov.
I place the Lilo and stitch necklace on Journey as she was asleep. I'll give her the other one on our date hopefully. Journey wakes up and said" what's this." I smile and said" Journey I would like to take you on a date tonight for your birthday. I need to have a chat with you in private." Journey blush and said" sure but what about River." I smile and said" actually Sam and Kat our coming to babysit her. Don't worry. So will you go on a date with me." Journey blush more and nodded. I smile and went to the bathroom.

Journey pov.
Did he just ask me on my first date. On my birthday. I look down to see the necklace^. Around my neck. I smile as I got up my outfit^. For today. Colby walked out in boxers and River said" wait until y'all are married." I grab River and went into the bathroom. Then after every one was really for the day. We went to breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen. they had any thing you could want like a Create-Your-Own Omelet Station, Mickey Mouse Waffles, Mickey Mouse Pancakes, French Toast, Sausage, Bacon, Eggs Benedict, Muffins, Pastries, Desserts, Fresh Fruit, Chicken Breast Nuggets, Goofy's Famous Peanut Butter Pizza, Soft-Serve Yogurt with Toppings. after we went to meet same of the characters. then its lunch time. we went to Harbour Galley. River and I got Minute Maid Apple Juice. Colby got water. Colby got Lobster Roll Seasoned Lobster with Celery and Onions on a Buttered Roll topped with fresh Chives and served with House-made Chips. River got Soup in a Sourdough Bread Bowl
fresh-baked Sourdough Bread Bowl with Broccoli and Cheddar Soup. I didn't want anything. we went to the room and meet up with Kat and Sam. Then it was getting dark River said" Colby I want Journey back before 12am." I laughed and Colby said" don't worry were gonna be back before then." Sam said" be careful." Kat said" but have fun don't do anything I wouldn't." We laughed and left. I blush as I thought about what is happening. I'm going on an actual date on my birthday with the guy I been crushing on sense I met him. Colby said" before we get were we're going Happy birthday." He handed me a box I opened it to see^. I blush and said" thank you Colby I love it." He said" it's says the truth you're one of a kind. And I need to know will you be mine." I smile as I cry a bit. I said" if you want me to be your Girl all you had to do is ask and yes I'll be yours if you be mine." He smiles. He put the necklace on me and we went to Splitsville Luxury Lanes– Bowling. Colby got water and I got mtn dew. we shared some Fish and chips Hand-battered and golden-fried fish filet served with seasoned French fries, coleslaw and tartar sauce. then we got an Meat Lovers Smoked sausage, pepperoni, bacon and Italian meatballs. then we played for hours then we got food again. we got an Super Sundae, Ghirardelli Brownie, Root Beer Float. then we walked around the Pixar Pier. we went on Jessie's Critter Carousel. As we were coming back to the room I saw some one I never thought I would see in person. I said" Colby look over there you see the women with two girls she is my older sister Kelley." I didn't know I said it loud as I did but I did and she walked over and said" Journey it's so glad to finally meet you." I said" you know who I am. I didn't think any of y'all would know." She smile and said" Journey as soon as Dad found out that your mom had you we all did even though it broke dad and Teresa married up which thank you so much." I laughed and said" that is my mom's name too." She smile and then sees Colby. He said" Hello I'm Colby Journey's Boyfriend." I blush as I hear it from him. Kelley said" it's nice to meet you Colby take good care of my baby sister. I'll be seeing you soon sis." I smile and said" of course cya." They left and I hugged Colby. He said" see didn't I tell you that they know who you are." I smile and look up to see his blue eyes look down at me. I smile and said" you have beautiful eyes." He smiles and said" you do to." He len in and we share our first kiss. We pulled apart I smile and said" thanks for my first kiss on my first date ever." He smile as we walk back to the hotel and we got to the room to see a note from Kat she took River back and Elton has requested our return for an tfil video. We laughed as we fall asleep.