Chapter 34.

Colby pov.
We're leaving Corey and Aaron in the house alone for like three weeks. Heath walked up looking like an dad already. Journey hugs him and then she walk back to me and said" so we're going to Egypt together." I smile and said" yes I'll spend time with you I promise My Queen." She kiss me and walked to the car. I smile and Heath said" wow you are really whipped." I smile and said" no." Elton said" Heath leave them alone they are really good together just like I thought they would be. Now that's go." We laughed until we get to the car.

Day One.

Journey pov.
We had to travel to Paris to Cairo Egypt. I took a pill and fall sleep until Colby woke me up for the next plane. Then I did the same. It's amazing in Egypt. We get subs for dinner. Then we went on our way. We get to our hotel all in one piece thank god. We're right beside the Nile River. Now we're on the side of the street. Trying to get on the other side and it's very dangerous but we're us so why not. Elton and Colby went but before that Colby grab me as he ran and we made it then Heath came over. Sam made it now we're going on the other side and we made it. We went to the water and then went back across the street. We see a dog who is barking at us. Then we see about 7 puppies. Now we're walking around and these kids come up to us and start asking us our name. I grab Colby's hand trying to feel better. Then went on our way. Back to the hotel and I fall asleep in an instant.

Day Two.

Journey pov.
I wake up to see Colby's head on my chest. I said" am I comfortable." He said " yes." I laugh. He looks up and said" yes they are." I laughed harder and said" I hardly have any." Colby said" Journey Dawn Earnhardt. Don't say that. You are beautiful just the way you are and I love you just the way you are. Plus you have a great chest. It's my pillow." He kiss me as I deepen our kiss we start to make out until we were interrupted by Elton. He walk in and said" let's go it's time get dressed." I said" we are dressed." Colby said" not if we had a couple more minutes before Elton came in here." I roll my eyes and said" yea no we wouldn't I'm still waiting on marriage. Now get off of me." I went to shower and get dressed and then we went to eat breakfast. Then we went to Memphis the original capital of Egypt. We're leaning about writing in stones and other stuff. Then we're leaning about the first pyramids. Then we went in an tomb. Colby forgot his passport then we were surrounded by 7 to 8 fully armed men. Now we're walking around. Colby got hustled into riding a donkey. Then I looked up to see Sam was on a donkey two. Then as we were leaning about something else I look to see Colby jumping on and off of stuff like always. The guys will never grow up. Now we're going in another tomb. Then in tfil fashion Sam got in the 5,000 year old tomb. Probably was an bad idea and we probably broke some laws. As we went up the steps I was in front of Colby. I could feel his eyes. I said" let me know if I get bigger back there." I laughed with Heath and Sam. Colby said" oh you are definitely getting bigger Baby girl." I blush and continuing up the steps. After a ride we're at Giza. The great pyramids. We're walking on the great pyramids. Colby made sure that I didn't fall. Heath is crying. Then as we're walking Sam tripped. Colby made me go in front of him so he could catch me if I fell. We made it. And now back down. And in Colby fashion he did the rail slide. In the great pyramids. Well for a few minutes anyway. Now we made it out side. The guys went crazy and try to fight a camel. Then we went to another tomb. Now we're taking pictures. They did an pyramid in front of the pyramids. Now they are riding camels. I'm good. I waited for them to come back. It's just getting more crazy. We are eating and the show is belly dancers. Sam is acting a little kid and I said" I wonder if I could do that." I didn't mean to say it out loud but Colby said" probably but you can only let me watch. My Queen." I blush so hard. Heath said" damn Colby getting sexual ain't we." Elton said" alright that's enough. Let's eat." Then we went back to the hotel. Colby let me get ready for bed first then he did we lay down. As I was close to fall asleep when Colby said" I'm sorry." I turned over to face him. I said" what do you have to be sorry for." He said" Journey I'm a guy. And I get these thoughts about you and." I stop him and said" I know Colby. I know you do. You really don't think I hear you talking in your sleep about me. Plus I have thoughts about you too. Exceptly when your shirtless or when you first wake up your hair your voice. But I was raised in a church going family and they believe you wait until marriage before you completely give yourself to someone. And I really love you but if you don't have any intentions to marry me then what are we doing. I understand that your not really for the commitment. I never thought I would find some one who I would want to have an life with but here we are. In fucking Egypt. If you want to break up let's just wait until we get back home and go from there. I love you my King. I'm going go see Elton about tomorrow." I got up and went to the couch and cried myself to sleep.