Chapter 10.

Colby pov.
I wake up to hearing the girls in the other room. I waited for Sam to get done with the bathroom and he went with the girls down stairs. As I was getting ready I walked in to their room and see Journeys phone so I think what her password is and I was right. I was going through her pictures. I see a lot of pictures of her and April at their hometown. Then I see them with a bunch of guys. I wonder who they are. Does any of them like Journey or is she talking to any other guy. I shouldn't care or matter but it does to me. I just need to know.

Skip time.

Journey pov.
I couldn't find my phone so I went back up and to our door. I open it to see Colby staring at my phone. I said" What are you doing to my phone." He said" Oh it's your phone I was wondering who it was." I don't care at the moment I grab it and left. We went to breakfast. which we went to La Creme de Paris. I was eating when I heard my phone ringing. I walked out side and said" Hello." It was Zane. My old friend. He said" Journey what are you doing." I laughed and said" In Paris with April and two of our friends why. What are you doing." He laughed and said" Look behind you." I look and see him. I jumped on him as I said" I have missed you so much." He said" Same now take me to April." We get back to the place and April did jumped him. Then he met the guys. Then we all went to Disneyland. So first ride is 'it's a small world'. then we went to Autopia. I won between April and Sam vs Me and Colby.  then we went to Auberge de Cendrillon. after we went to Casey Jr. – le Petit Train du Cirque. then we went to Discovery Arcade. then we went on Disneyland Railroad. then we went to Captain Jack's - Restaurant des Pirates for supper. Then Zane left and Colby was singing and dancing with the door open tomorrow we're going home. So we need some little sleep.