Hero v/s Fangirl

"Enakku rose ellam kuduthu propose panna theriyadhu!"

Rose ku badhila yen Manasa kodukkaren! Will you take care of it?"

His purple shirt rolled up to his sleeves, neatly trimmed beard, a face cut that would make all the girls take a second look at him before passing by.

She just kept starring at him. Her lips sealed unable to answer him back.

CUT!

The director said. "Yemma pei aranja mathiri pakara?"

"Wait...did you forget the dialogue again? "

The director shouted in the mic. the lady in pink dress just wanted to hide her blush.

Poor soul, what would she do when the handsome hunk was proposing her in the cutest way.

"Sorry Ashwin".. she said sincerely hiding her blush and

all that he could do was stare at her thinking "SERIOUSLY??"

This was their 10th take on this scene. He plastered his usual smile and patted her shoulders encouraging her to relax. They decided to take a short break.

Ashwin browsed his mobile in the caravan.

That was when Sharath his friend cum manager approached him.

"Partner! Just complete this scene. we can pack off and take holiday!"

How are many times are you planning to propose her?" Sarath questioned frustrated.

"Chinna ponnu partner! and she is new to industry. that's why it is getting delayed"

"Partner! Just tell her "I love you". she will tell her dialogue and the shot will be completed.

You keep proposing her in your innovative methods and then that killer smile.. it is obvious that she is going to miserably fail" Sharath replied completely frustrated.

Ashwin just smirked.

He was from a simple orthodox family. He didn't have any backup when he came to the industry. He grew this much only from his sheer hard work. His family was not very happy about him taking interest in film industry. They wanted him to take care of their group of schools that his grandfather had built. Ashwin managed to complete his masters as per his father's wish hiding his true passion. But when his father asked him to take up the business, he decided to STAND UP earning his father's fury forever.

"Sir shot ready!"

"Sure 2 mins" Ashwin said adjusting his hair.

"Partner... day after tomorrow is my wedding anniversary and I want to reach home on time. Without you completing this scene, we can't catch the flight to chennai"

"hmm..." Ashwin replied indifferently.

"And if my wife decides to divorce me! I will pack my bags and come to your place. If you don't let me live! I wont let you live either!!" he said with a glare.

Ashwin just looked at him and got down from the caravan.

"Romba Kastam!" Sarath murmured under his breath before getting down from the caravan

Chennai!

Tom boy T-shirt – Check

comfortable tracks – Check

Ponytail, pop-corn, AC and TV remote - check

Now she was all set for the movie Marathon!

Friday nights are the best. Tomorrow is day off! No one cares to wake up early. So she can relax.

The moment he appeared on screen, she bounced in happiness and cried

"Vijay Deverakonda" my sweetheart!

Shivani had no freaking idea on why she liked him so much. She felt there was something that pulled her towards him. If she could get to meet her celebrity crush one day, will she be able to resist the urge of pulling his cheeks and hugging him? She just wondered.

Author's Pen!

Hey friends! So this is my first fanfiction on Ashangi. Have been a silent reader of all your ff's and decided to pen my thoughts now. I hope you guys enjoy and leave your precious comments.