Ok to say No!!-Shivani's Visit to Chennai(Part5)

London,

"Mr. Arunachalam is showing good progress" The news was indeed a bliss to Nisha and Mrs. Arunachalam.

"Thank you so much Doctor"

"He is a strong man. He is just determined not to give up. Trust me! I am sincerely amazed by his determination". Arvind explained to Nisha and Mrs. Arunachalam. Arvind a young doctor, also a popular Cancer specialist in London. Since Mr.Arunachalam was his professor Dr.Murugan's recommended patient, Arvind always took an extra care to that old man. In due course, he was genuinely attracted to the old man's determination to live. Normally people of his age won't be able to withstand the treatment. But Mr.Arunachalam broke the stereotype.

"Enakku theriyum Doctor. He wont give up until he sees Shivani lead a happy life" Mrs. Arunachalam replied lost in thoughts.

"Shivani yaaru?? Unga ponna?? I have heard this name many times from him"

"Illa. Avaroda Thangachi ponnu"

"Sir.. avaroda tab la pic kamicharu. Romba azhaga irukanga"

It didn't take so long for Mrs. Arunachalam to understand what her husband was upto. Mrs. Arunachalam had nothing to comment. She just smiled at the doctor while Nisha was lost in thoughts. Mrs. Arunachalam wasn't aware of any encounters between Ashwin and Shivani except for the scandal. Nisha knew what was brewing between them. But the fact that they are way ahead of her thoughts was going to screw her for sure.

~

Day 4: Chennai,

"Ashwiney...mudichitiya??" she asked as she settled on the couch. He was comfortably sitting on the carpet with her laptop on the tea table.

"Iru ma.."

"Idhey presentation, Pugazh anne 10 minutes la complete panni irupparu" she complained. He raised his head and glared at her.

"Seri seri...kochikadha..un company thane!"

"Idhaye sollu... Fine..Mama ku shoulders valikudhu..konjam massage panni vidu !"

"Idho.." she chirply sat on the couch and massaged his biceps.

At the same time, the door bell and anticipating that to be the coffee that they had ordered as room service, both of them least bothered to get up from the comfortable position that they were in. "Come in..." he shouted.

"Hi Ashwin..."

"Oh! Gowtham sir. Please come in. Hey ulla va partner".

"Enna ungala disturb pannitoma??" Gowtham asked smiling.

"Ayyo adellam illa...Shivani, Gowtham sir" he introduced.

"Hello Sir. Sorry I wanted to meet you personally first. Neengale vandhuteenga. Thank you so much for your contribution."

"Not at all. I was excited to meet you. I always get to hear about you. What an initiative. I was impressed."

"We work in education industry. This is the best we could contribute to the society" she smiled.

"Ungalukku eppo help venumnalum kelunga.. Education ku evlo kuduthalum pathadhu" he smiled.

"Thank you sir. Besides these works, I am your BIG Fan" she said chirpily and he smiled humbly.

"Can I ask you a personal question..err.. as your fan girl??"

"Oh please"

"Vijay Devarkonda kooda collaborate panra plans irukka?? We are all excited to see you two together."