Crazy Cousins!!

The door bell rang and she stood up to open the door like a kid excited over candy. I couldn't understand what Ashwin said and Oh my God! this girl blushed. She was taking a moment more than usual to move aside and let him in. I had to clear my throat to notify them that there were people around. Is Rakshan blind to all this. They are so cute together. Why can't he just take the fact?

My cutie pie was damn cool. He looked dashing as usual. He waved me quick "Hi" and settled down next to Rakshan. A month back, I used to drool just looking at his poster. But I hardly thought, he would end up being someone just like a next door boy to me. I even have his personal number now. This is a great thing to me as his fangirl.

One thing I realised after meeting Ashwin was that every celebrity is just a normal human being like us behind the camera. Even they make mistakes like us. There is no point in worshipping them.

Well the family drama had begun. Ashwin played his part well by asking SAM and Nisha about their whereabouts blah..blah.. for which they gave a monosyllable answers. When Shivani stood up to make some coffee, her cousins denied the offer making her to sit down left with no option. Well at one point, Ashwin got into the depth of the issue and apologised to the Nisha. And to me he sounded sincere.

(Picture Courtesy: Indeed Google!)

I looked at my boyfriend next to him. At the same time, he looked at me for a fraction of second and moved his gaze back to his sister. I started checking out Ashwin and Rakshan. Ashwin had perfect camera figure, which Rakshan lacked. Other than that, well my boyfriend looked nothing less than the hero sitting next to him. Rakshan's killer smile was his biggest asset. Okay, I fell for him in our very first meeting, but of course I didn't show it. He followed me in Instagram and I made sure, he liked all my posts without following him back. This went on for months, where he stopped liking my posts and that irked me. I became restless. And one fine day, under the cover of meeting Shivani, he met us in a cafe. And Shivani being the most understanding bestie and sister, left us alone under the pretext of taking a call. And when she returned, BOOM we were holding hands already.

Though, initially I fell for this flirting skills and good looks, as days went, my respect for him grew

Though, initially I fell for this flirting skills and good looks, as days went, my respect for him grew. He is very protective about his sisters. He is one of those smart minds that we read in books. His knowledge on studying people and the way he prepares for the storm long before is something which makes him look more hot to me. Being a single child, I was bought up in a modern nuclear family where my parents never had enough time for each other. And I was given enough independence to choose my path. But Rakshan's family tree is not something like that. And after Ashwin's entry, I feel like watching a television drama almost everyday. Now I am actually scared to get married to this guy. Well he is good in bed, I must say, but is it worth to put up with his big family? I wondered. I pulled my mind in the hot debate that was going on in front of me.