The Family Politics!

Dear Readers,

Thank you so much for your love and encouragement throughout!

         To all new readers, Thank you so much for your support. Your votes and feedback mean a lot to me.

~

Ashwin was the last to reach the hospital. By the time, he rushed to the Emergency ward, almost everyone had gathered there. Mrs. Maran was vulnerable. SAM was insisting Mrs. Maran to have some coffee. Pavithra was equally broken. Shivani rushed to him the moment their eyes met.

"Ashwin.." she rushed to him and held his arm

"ss...."

"enna aachu??"

"Illa ma onnum illa...Doctor enna sonnanga ??"

"Therila Ashwin. Sam kitta than kekanum. Aana innum ICU la than vechi irukanga"

"Seri iru. Poi pakkalam.."

"Bayama irukku Ashwiney..." tears rolled down her cheeks. He wiped the same and patted her cheeks comforting her. He decided, it was best not to let her know about his injury.

~

"Dei enna panni tholacha?? Didn't I ask you to keep quiet??" Mr.Krishnan lashed out at Karthick who was busy with his play station.

"Why do you get so hyper??" he shouted back annoyed.

"Rakshan met with a car accident!" he said slowly.

"It would have been more exciting to hear Rakshan died in the accident"

"Appo nee than panna?? Shit...crap.. could you be more stupid??"

"DAD.." he shouted

"You think that legal advisor Maran will be quiet now?? Damn.. that man would have figured that it was you already. "

"Why are you so much scared of that old man??He can't do anything to me!" Karthick asked still not grasping the intensity of  the situation.

"In your dreams Karthick!. You don't know the Maran that I know. We have been collaborating with him for years now. Avanukkum namakkum ore difference than. He never leaves any trails. He knows to spin a web, trap you in and he knows the escape route too"

At the same time, Karthick's phone rang and the news annoyed him more. "Andha Ashwin num thapichittan..Che.." he mumbled angrily.

"Wait! You tried to hurt Ashwin??"

"yes...I wanted to see through Shivani's eyes, how it feels when you lose your dear brother and your boyfriend on the same day..Just miss ayiduchu!"

At that moment, Krishnan slapped Karthick for his stupidity.

"Ashwin potu thalna, vela mudinchirum nu enakku theriyadha?? Do you think I am a fool to wait patiently??What do you know of Arunachalam and Maran. They are lions in the same den ready to destroy each other given a chance.

While Karthick was shocked at his sudden gesture, Mr.Krishnan continued. Maran thought he kept Arunachalam under emotional threat by marrying his sister. And Arunachalam at the right time proposed SAM's marriage with NISHA, just to keep Maran under check.

"Maran thought Rakshan would claim powers to AK groups when SAM and Ashwin left. But Arunachalam was smart. He trained both Rakshan and Shivani, gained their complete trust. You know why he gave powers to Shivani instead of Rakshan?"