Special Bonds!

Hi !

Very sorry for the delay. Was not feeling well. and then badly got struck with the plot. So took time to organise and update. Thank you so much for your feedback and love on previous updates. To silent readers. Your thoughts and feedback will help me improve.

~

Few days Later,

Mr. Maran examined the office building. It was indeed spacious for a startup. With his hands stuffed inside his pocket, he roamed around the place.

"Appa..ellam Ok thane"

"It is indeed spacious. I should confess SAM did a good job with the design. But a FIRM, where people come with problems and guilt on their head will have no time to stare and appreciate the interiors. Only your skills matter here." Mr. Maran advised.

Rakshan nodded his head quietly.

"When is SAM's flight"

"He would have reached airport now. Shivani drop panna poi irukka"

"When is he planning to come back?"

"He will resume his job in CANADA now. Once mama is discharged, he will go to London, pick them and come to India with Nisha and others."

~

Coimbatore Airport!

"Ellam seri ayidum SAM. Don't do anything that you might regret later" Shivani advised SAM in front of the airport.

SAM ordered 2 coffees and smiled at her.

"Coffee indha" SAM passed her a coffee cup and took his as they settled on the bench.

"I will be good Shivani. You have very huge responsibility on your shoulders. Just take good care of that"

"Adellam nan pathukaran SAM. But I don't know to put this right. Don't mistake NISHA akka. Just remember that she had always loved you and she continues to love you."

"You know something more. Correct ah??" SAM asked.

"Err...Onnum illa. Just trust her. Enna aanalum don't agree for divorce."

"Hmm... Bayangarama relationshipadvice panra. Ashwin avlo train panni irukkana ?? How is things going withhim?"

"Hmm...ippo nalla irukku.. Oru mathiri Roller coaster ride mathiri irukku. You know with Ups and Downs"

"You and Ashwin!! I was not expecting this even in my wildest dreams" he chuckled.

"Me too..But Seriously speaking, I think , I never lost hope on love and relationship because of you guys. Nee , Rakshan anna, Nisha akka, Pavi, you all have been good examples to me to say love exists. They say, people in love are crazy. That's true. I am yet to digest the fact that Ashwin sold his only apartment for my project. Same holds for Nisha akka. She .err...If she is asking Divorce, that is also out of her immense love for you."

"Enna solra??"

"I am just telling you my speculation. You know her better than me. Think about it. Don't ask me more" she replied. SAM was lost in thoughts for a moment. Then he turned to find Shivani lost in deep thoughts too. He gently rustled her hair and started laughing.

"Ippo edhukku sirikara??" she asked annoyed.

He comfortably rested him arms on her shoulders and pulled her closer. She looked at him confused.