I missed you!

"Dei...ellam mudinchirucha ??" Ashwin asked as he dumped his bag in the car and got inside.

"Hmm.. All done! New CEO: Mrs. Shivani Ashwin Kumar nu announce pannitanga" Sam replied getting into his car. Ashwin didn't have any answer for that. It kind of gave him goosebumps. Hearing his name with hers was indeed a different feeling.

"Sirichadhu podhum...Eppo vara??" SAM asked impatiently from the other end, when there was no response from him.

"Kelambiten! 2 hourla flight. Seekiram vandhuruven. Ava enga irukka??"

"Veetuku kelambita da..Nanum Maran mama veetuku than poren.."

"Dei...inikki avala meet panni pesiye aaganum. She is avoiding me since we returned from GOA... Please da edachum pannu!" Ashwin pleaded.

"Mudiyadhu! Enakku vela irukku.." SAM replied and disconnected the call.

~

Shivani came out of the room after a few formalities were completed. She knew the claps that she received weren't genuine one. She got into Rakshan's car and was about to ignite the engine to motion.

"Thalaivi..nan oturen! " Shakthi offered.

Too tired to argue with him, she gave him the keys and settled in the passenger's seat. "Boss enna indha vandi drive pannave vida mattaru" he blabbered as he started the car. She smiled and leaned comfortably and closed her eyes. Her thoughts drifted back to the previous night:

She started approaching the board members as Mr. Maran instructed. What else could she do? Her mobile beeped with message "Missing you!" from him. At that moment she was in no mood to enjoy his message. Infact she wondered how she managed to stop herself from lashing out her frustration at him. She picked the next number and placed a call. She had a job to convince the member after all. But she was not having a good feel about this. She felt the members weren't taking her seriously.

She was tapping the table restlessly and that was when Mr. Maran called her and asked her to come to his room.

She knocked his study room and he asked her to come in.

"Shivani! Did you talk to them??"

"I am doing. Few members are still left.."

"Okay! If you think you can convince them, then Fine! If you are left with no other options, you can use this, he said handing a file to her. She was shocked the see the contents. It was application for Marriage Registration form with Ashwin's signature in it." She looked at him blankly.

"Major share holders are already besides Krishnan. Your girl child wellness program is not recommended by many partners including me. But if you think, nothing is going to work out, you can use this."

She heard him in silence.

"I am not forcing you on this. Just have it as your final weapon. If you feel this isn't right, throw it away and behave like, this never happened."

"Perippa..Ashwin onnum sollala??"

"He is fine! I explained him the situation and he signed without any questions. Let her decide nu sollitan! It's all your choice now."

"Would you have recommended this to Nisha akka??"

"No."

That was true. She already belongs to the Kumar family. Had she taken up business studies instead of music, she would have already claimed the position now. Infact Mr.Maran would have stood behind her backing her to claim the position, instead of standing against her in the election like he is doing now with Shivani.