When Vikram confronts Vedha..

You can be both hero and villain at the same time. Its just matter of perspective!

~

Mr.Arunachalam's mansion.

"Anna ..Malini varalaya??" she asked as she offered him coffee.

"Illa ma. Nan vera velaya vandhen.." Mr.Maran replied.

"Ma. Door close pannidu. Konja neram engala disturb panna vendam. Yedhavadhu na office room ku phone pannu"

"Seri nga"

"IVF – Fertility Treatment!" Rakshan read the file.

"Canada poga poreengala??" Ashwin questioned.

"Aama da...6 months treatment. Appuram oru 6 months wait pannalamnu irukken. 1 year la workout aagala na, angeye adopt pannidalam nu plan" Sam explained to Ashwin and Rakshan. The boys were sitting in the garden area and talking amongst themselves.

"Nalla idea dhan.." both of them agreed.

"Hitler enna solluvaru nu theriyalaye!" Ashwin raised his concern.

"Super idea akka. Appo next year Baby irukku. I am super excited. You took the right decision." She said as she gave a strong hug to Nisha in the garden little away from the boys.

~

"Come let's play this game. You know the rules.." Mr.Arunachalam said as he arranged the chess coins on the board.

Maran settled opposite to Arunachalam and the game started..

~

"Were you part of scandal behind Ashwin and Shivani?" Arunachalam asked as moved his pawn one step forward.

"No.."

"Nan eppadi unna nambaruthu??"

"You don't have to believe me. I don't seek your approval."

"I know you never liked Shivani taking power. Neither were you interested in her project going live."

"I could have pulled the project down in any way Arun and you know my ways"

"Theriyum Mara."

There was silence for sometime. Suddenly they heard commotion outside and both of them looked at the window.

"Ashwin vendam..." she ran and stood behind SAM and he followed her with the hose pipe that they used to water the garden.

Half drenched Nisha and Rakshan were laughing.

"What do you think of these kids??" Maran questioned, his eyes fixed on them.

"Sentiment fools. Emotional.." came the reply.

"May be...may be not!" Maran murmured.

"You never wanted me to comeback alive..Illa?" Arunachalam asked as his bishop killed Maran's Knight.

Maran was quiet. He continued to stare the board.

"Ulla oru chinna aasa, nee appadiye poida matiya nu"

"Yen ivlo kovam yen mela ??"

"Unakku theriyadha ??"

"Theriyum. You think I was unjust to Rakshan illa.."

"My son deserves better Arun. Un pasanga unna kandukama vittutu pona appo, yen paiyan dhan kooda ninnan. And what did you do ? You gave the power to that girl. Yen paiyan pakkathula nikka mudiyuma ava? Ava CEO. Yen paiyan avalukku Assistant ah?"