Compromise on Self Respect?

Don't let someone get comfortable with Disrespecting You!

~

"You promised not to mess up!" were the first words when the brother and sister got alone time in the hospital.

"Sorry anna.. But there was no other option. Nan indha step edukalana CEO position would have been claimed by Krishnan or Perippa."

Rakshan was quiet. He could understand the hidden meaning of her statement. Does she know anything about his father's wrong-doings? Is that why she took this big step? He started wondering.

"I couldn't decide whom to believe and what to do. But trust me. I tried my best before choosing this option" she confessed, and her brother could not find any reason to scold her further. He felt, he shouldn't have left her alone to deal with the cunning wolves herself. He felt guilty.

"Anna..Inikku Investors meeting irukku. Nan kelambaren!"

"All the best.." he finally wished her. She gave him a quick side hug and kissed his cheek before leaving.

~

"Pugazh! Meeting room ready ah irukka??"

"Mam...ella arrangements um panniyachu. Ella departments kum inform paniyachu. Time ku start pannidalam. Appuram andha presentation," Both Pugazh and Shivani stood stunned for a moment seeing Ashwin already in the room. He was sitting in Shivani's chair doing something vigorously in the office PC. Shivani quietly went near him and checked what he was doing-

"Ashwineyy...Chinna kolaidhaya?? PC la cards velayadringa??"

"Ma..Yen phone la charge illa. Adhan charge potutu..unnoda PC la game vilayadnen. »

"Adhukaga indha game ah?? Pazhaya aalu neenga" Pugazh chuckled out little loud making Ashwin and Shivani look at him.

"Sorry nan veliya irukken.." he said and moved out of the room.

While he was about to hold her hand and pull her towards him, she stopped him with a strict glare. "One ..I am still angry on you. Two.. This is office" she warned.

"OK Madam.." He said getting up from her chair and cleared the path for her. Once she settled down in her chair, he settled down in the couch and looked at her. She was vigorously typing something in her laptop. He had already lost count of the sorry he had asked. He rested his on the hand rest and continued staring at her.

Director Gautham had personally called him that day to inform that the helper boy was not a member of the crew. No one seemed to have any idea about him. The team has already filed a police complaint. Since the man was not captured in any CCTV camera's, police is wondering how to proceed further. Ashwin knew the news would irk her. She was already upset with Rakshan's accident. But the next day, he was awaken with her anger in the call.

What was she angry about?? Him not telling about his accident or saving his co-star in a dramatic way as the news had portrayed?? Is this how things were going to be in the future? He chuckled unknowingly.

"Ashwin you are disturbing me. Ippo yen sirikuringa??"

"Makeup potu irukiya??" he asked suddenly out of blue.

"Aama Ashwiney. Night fulla thoongala. Dark circles. Rombha overa irukka??" she asked suddenly unsure.

"illa ma Perfecta irukku. Just keten !"

She didn't reply him back but kept on tossing her fingers over the keyboard. After ignoring him for almost half an hour, she raised her head.

"Ashwin Enakku ippo Meeting irukku. Nan vara 2 hours aagum"