#Bachelor Party.

Thanks for your feedback for previous chapter. You can now connect me with my insta id @nithi_newlife

Will reply to your comments soon. Your votes and feedback mean a lot!

~

"Mapla sarakku, side dish, XBOX ellam ready"

"Super Machan. Sharath, SAM, Pasanga ellam ippo vandhuruvanga." Ashwin said scrolling his mobile and unpacking the food containers that was just delivered. Dressed in lose cut T-Shirts and trousers, the boys were getting ready for the NIGHT at the old house. The boys after all had to go on their knees to get Shivani accept to have their bachelor party here.

His mobile beeped at the same time and he raised his eyebrows when Shivani captured her extravagant outfit for the Girls party. He shamelessly zoomed the picture to get a better view. When he accidentally noticed Rakshan doing the same, they awkwardly smiled at each other.

"Dei...are we too under dressed for the party??" SAM who entered the room asked staring at his phone. Rakshan and Ashwin looked at each other.

"Illa Machan. Indha Ponnunga namala distract panranga" Rakshan said and the boys had a determined look.

While Pavithra and Nisha gasped at the Shirtless picture of their men with vodka bottles, all that Shivani got was a selfie with Intense look. While she chuckled at the picture, his text asking "Do you want a shirtless one??" made her blush.

"Hey! Inniku Girls party. Ippadi ellarum phone paathute irundha, eppadi ?? " Manimegalai complained.

"Hey aama pa...Drop your mobiles. It's party time! Drinks kooda vandhuruchu " Shivani's friends and acquaintances nudged making her drop her phone without replying to his question.

Hey, ladies drop it down
Just want to see you touch the ground
Don't be shy girl go bananza
Shake ya body like a belly dancer..

Nisha requested her dad and arranged for this party in a private suite. The girls shaked their bodies to the blarring music. Drinks, suite room with complete protection and a your best friend getting hitched to a celebrity. Is there anymore reason needed for celebration?

"Shivani???"

"Hmm..." she asked sipping her drink.

"Are you virgin??" her best friend asked when she chose Truth afraid to take the other option.

"Err...technically yes!!" she replied after a moment of thought.

"Ada Pavi...appo Chennai la enna kilicha??" Pavithra instantly showed her disappointment.

"Atleast Foreplay?? Illa AK Strict Vegetarian ah??" her college friend asked.

"Vegetarian ah??" Shivani chuckled.

"Appadiye escape aagatha. Rate your Foreplay 1 to 10" the ladies questioned.

"Its Ashwin Kumar. So Nothing less than 10" she blushed.

"ohhhh...."

"Seri...First kiss pathi sollu.."

"We want every detail. How was it, how were you feeling??"

"Does he have to bend so much??"

"Hey bottle suthave illa...nan yen solanum" she questioned.

"Cause you are the bride. Machan andha bothle ah thooki oram podu. We want every detail" they declared and she was caught by her mischievous bridesmaids.