Gopurangal Saivathillai

Present:

What Rakshan said scared her. Uncle knew Ashwin was not interested in getting married to her but still insisted. She knew AK Groups meant everything to him. But she didn't knew it meant to the extent of sacrificing his son's happiness.

~

The place was well decorated. After all, It was the engagement party at AK Groups. Board members of AK group were invited, and family was well present. Shivani and NIHSA looked angelic in their lehengas. Their Lehengas were chosen to be in contrast with their partners.

SAM entered the room only to stand terrified looking at NISHA who looked like an angel from heaven

SAM entered the room only to stand terrified looking at NISHA who looked like an angel from heaven. Their eyes spoke for a moment which was not missed by Shivani. She had no idea why she felt goosebumps that moment. Was this called the eternal feeling LOVE. She felt ticklish.

 That moment she wanted to see him

 That moment she wanted to see him. She wanted to know if she would get the same sensation when her man would look at her. She wanted to show him that even she could get dressed like a women. But her HERO was no where to be seen.

Soon everyone assembled in the party hall addressing the guests. That was when ASHWIN finally appeared. He was in his usual attire with disheveled hair and there was lot of commotion in the hall. It took her a moment to understand, that he was drunk. Rakshan was trying his best to cover Ashwin. But Ashwin pushed him aside and much to everyone's shock went to NISHA and asked her..."You know I love you! Why did you do this to me?"

NISHA stood shocked. Everyone in the hall were looking at her. She felt like hiding the rest of her life and looked at SAM expectantly. At that moment, SAM hit ASHWIN and asked him to get away. Rakshan who was so long trying to protect ASHWIN got furious. There was lot of commotion and drama after that. In all the chaos, Shivani was left shattered. She was just 19 and this was a huge blow to her. Her fiancée proposed her sister on their engagement day. She felt sick. She felt she had no dignity. She left the hall crying only to be followed by her mother DEVI. And she had no idea, what happened later.

~

Ashwin drove the car aimlessly. When his hands finally became tired, he stopped the car and rested his head on the steering wheel. Why was he the only one to be blamed always.