Lost in the Land of Love!

To my readers,

Thanks a lot for your support and encouragement!

~

Nisha was sitting on the deck of the ship and SAM went behind her and sat next to her. The sound of water gushing through the boat was the only sound to be heard.

"Sorry! It wasn't a prank. Just happened" he said slowly.

She looked at him immediately. Anger and pain very much evident on her face. She felt, being silent is the best thing to do now. SAM's mobile rang and it was from the friend who was working on the divorce application. From SAM's conversation, NISHA understood who it could be. After moments of silence which felt like forever, SAM spoke: NISHA...

"Hmm..."

"Nan onnu kekava??"

"Sollu SAM" she said still staring at the water.

"After the trip, we have so many things to take care. We must deal with our families. Society, Rakshan, our future and what not."

"Hmm..True.."

"Nisha! Indha two days...can we go back in time?? Like old days?? Nalla friends ah?? Lovers ah?? I want to enjoy this trip with you. I want this trip as memory of US"

She looked at him. How much he yearned to be with her. She was a person, who believes her head more than heart. She was the one who asked for divorce. It is not like she didn't love him. He was her first love. She decided to take this step the moment she felt both were struck in this bond. The moment she understood the magic in their bond just disappeared.

"Sure...lets do it SAM.. for US.." she replied with a smile.

When they turned back, Ashwin stood there with a towel and hot coffee in his hand. Nisha stood up and walked past him letting SAM deal with him. Ashwin sat next to SAM raised his eyebrows asking "Did I hear Divorce?",

"Don't ask me anything for 2 days.." SAM cut him short immediately.

~

Coimbatore,

"Inga parunga Mrs. Arunachalam. You husband needs proper treatment. His health condition is getting worse. Can't you say it by just looking at him. His Cancer is spreading. For GOD's sake, he needs to be treated" their family doctor Mr. Murugan, almost shouted at her.

Mrs. Arunachalam closed her mouth with the tip of her pallu and cried. Arunachalam's elder sister (Rakshan's mother) held her shoulders and caressed her.

"We understand Doctor. We all tried to convince him But he still wants to delay the treatment." Mr. Maran (Rakshan's father) confronted.

The doctor shook his head in dismay.

~

Evening 08:00 PM: Anjuna Beach, Goa

One of the moderately less crowded beaches in Goa. They went there in the evening and had decided to spend the night there. There are lot of good restaurants on the beach for dinner.

"Machan Setting super!" Ashwin said leaning on his elbow in Beach sand.

Rakshan showed his thumbs up and continued instructing the helper boy to set the table for drinks. They had planned a campfire with drinks. They were on full on party mode today. At the same time, the girls arrived at the campfire area. They looked stunning. It was very much evident that they had taken some extra care to look good.