Who are you??

CANADA,

"NISHA you ordered food again??" Sam looked at the take-away cover lying on the table annoyed.

"Aama SAM...I was held up!" she said still held up in her painting.

"Enakku purila Nisha.. I just came back from work only to stare at this take away packets?? Couldn't you have prepared some dinner?? " he said removing his coat and dropping them on the couch.

"Do you mean I was sitting idle all day at home?? Even I am working." She snapped back dropping her paint brush on the floor. She had lost her inspiration to continue the work.

They starred at each other as if they were sworn enemies. Like any other couples, they had the best marriage life in the initial years. Both of them had no idea, when the sweetness of their wedding life started fading away.

~

Ashwin knocked and entered the room with hot coffee in one hand.

"Shivani??" he called

"Ashwineyy...thookam varudhu! Let me sleep" she said pulling her blanket to cover her face. Occasional Sick leaves have their own advantages. And now she could take break for a week! WOW! That meant more of VIJAY DEVARKONDA and little less of Chennai traffic.

"Ma..coffee kudichitu thoongu! Who is going to wake you up??"

He kept the coffee mug on the table and helped her get up. "Kal valikudha??" he asked as he placed a pillow under her bandaged leg.

"Illa Ashwiney.." she smiled and took the warm coffee.

~

NISHA and SAM were lying on the bed, both engrossed in their own worlds.

"NISHA...thoongitiya??" he asked.

"Illa SAM....sollu!"

"Are you still sticking to the decision??" he asked.

"Aama SAM. This Divorce is good for both of us!" she said wiping the lone tear that was ready to escape her eyes.

"Fine... " he said and closed his eyes.

~

09:00 AM

"Hey Karthik! You are here?" Ashwin asked when he saw Karthik at their doorstep in the morning.

"Illa just wanted to check if Shivani was doing fine. You stayed with her yesterday night?."

"Of course! How can I leave my sick girlfriend alone??" he asked with his hands folded, annoyed by Karthick's Question.

"Can I meet her??" he asked.

"Ashwineey...Milk is boiling" she shouted from the kitchen.

"OH! Karthick come in" he said and ran to the kitchen to turn off the stove on time.

Karthick entered the open kitchen and saw Shivani in her tracks and t-shirt chopping vegetables. Ashwin was in his casual tracks and a tight t-shirt showing off his biceps. The sight of seeing them as couple annoyed him more.

"Hi Shivani..How are you?? Is your leg alright??"

"hi Karthick! Neenga enna evlo thooram??"

"Just wanted to check on you!" he smiled.

"What would you like to have Karthik??" Ashwin asked as he pulled out another carrot piece from the vegetable that she was chopping. Shivani held the knife to him asking him to place the piece back. She was annoyed. For the past half an hour, she kept chopping and Ashwin kept eating the chopped pieces one by one as and when he passed the table.