What is Love?

A Month passed. There wasn't much change in anybody's life. Shivani had multiple things to take care in office. As days went, she slowly started taking things under her control. Pugazh seemed to be a pro at his work. He managed to gain her trust in a short while.

Ashwin's project with Director Gowtham was going on full swing. He had multiple AD shoots and music albums in his pipeline that Sharath had great difficulty warning that it was OK to leave ManiRathnam's project. But Ashwin continued to have second thoughts.

Both Ashwin and Shivani managed to spend time with video calls in the night, where any one would doze off for sure. Their schedules kept them totally busy. They continued to survive with the memories of that night they were together.

Rakshan started worrying about his career after seeing SAM's Statement. Sam's bank statement made him realise that neither he had any cash flow nor good job. He had managed to get a plot with his salary few years back. Rest of his money, he had brought AK group shares thereby becoming a board member. Even those shares, he had transferred to Shivani's name without second thought before leaving to Singapore. Now he was left with nothing. He started collaborating with people to start his own FIRM.

The accident made Pavithra realise her love for this man. She continued her work in AK Groups. Shivani having become the CEO, the space between them grew owing to their different work nature. At times she missed him and wanted to accept his call. But something continued to stop her from forgiving him.

Nisha was taking good care of her in-laws. She seemed to have gelled more with Mrs. Arunachalam. Mr. Arunachalam's treatment was going in full swing. She continued to avoid Rakshan and SAM whenever they approached her to discuss about the divorce. Now she became more determined to process the divorce as soon as they return to India.

Mr. Maran seemed to be on alert mode ever since Rakshan's accident. Rakshan had a slight knowledge that Karthick's arrest had something to do with his own father but he was yet to confront to his father..

SAM was having the worst phase of his life. With no one around to pacify him, he got himself caged in his room. Alcohol and work were the only things that kept his life running.

~

Shivani's phone kept ringing. As Shivani was not in her desk, after moment of thought, Pugazh accepted the call.

"Sir..Nan Pugazh peseren! Madam meeting la irukanga"

"Oh! Okay" Ashwin replied from the other end.

"Avanga vandha call panna solren sir. Edhavadhu urgent ah??"

"Adellam onnum illa. Unga madam bayangara busy ah irukkanga pola?" Ashwin casually asked Pugazh.

"Aama sir. Andha Investors ellam anniku kochittu poitanga. Now nobody seems ready to invest in the project. So she is in hunt for possible investors to invest in the project. Koodave office work vera irukku..." Pugazh explained the situation in detail to Ashwin.

Ashwin had no regrets defending Shivani that day. But she wasn't an ordinary girl. She was holding a big responsibility on her head. She cannot react to things the way a commoner would do. Ashwin's act had actually ruined her work. Ashwin felt guilty that besides so much pressure, she never complained to him. Even the previous day, he had called to explain that he had a great day and she listened to him patiently. How did he miss this issue?

~

Ashwin wanted to understand the actual financial situation of the project and how he can be of some use. He wanted to discuss the same with Rakshan in person without Shivani's knowledge.