#Reception

Morning 10:00 AM, Coimbatore,

En koondhal dhevan thoongum palli araiyaa araiyaa

Malar soodum vayadhil ennai marandhu povadhu thaan muraiyaa...

The FM blared a seducing song to uplift the already awkward air in the car. For every now and then, his eyes met hers with a mischievous smirk. Watching her blush was a treat to his vision. She held his cheek with her palms and turned his head to look at the road.

"Paathu ottu Ashwiney..."

"Pathu than otren!"

"Road ah pathu otu Ashwiney..." she said looking at the road avoiding her gaze on him.

Ninaikaadha neram illai kaadhal radhiyae radhiyae

Un perai chonaal podhum nindru vazhi vidum kaadhal nadhiyae..

"Idhuku dhan nane drive panren nu sonnen. Idellam paakanumnu enakku irukku.." SAM nudged Nisha from behind

"Vidu SAM. Newly married, appadi than iruppanga.."

"Irundhalum ivanga tholla ennala thanga mudila. Eppada veedu varum nu irukku. Anga paaru..opposite la lorry varudhu. Ivan avala pathutu irukkan...Dei Nera paathu otuda.."

"Adellam ennakku theriyum !" came the quick reply cutting him short.

"Namma kalyanam appo, nee pannadha vidava enna ??" Nisha whispered in his ears. He smiled and looked outside the window. After a moment, he felt Nisha's head resting on his shoulders comfortably. She didn't sleep. But she had a contented smile on her face, the smile that made him fall for her always.

~

10:40 AM, Coimbatore, Mr.Arunachalam's Mansion:

"Malliga Aarathi thattu ready ah??" Mrs.Arunachalam shouted once again

"Ready ma..." Malliga who was tired and frustrated by now looked at her master for help.

"You are asking this for the fifth time now. They just started half an hour back"

"Anga irundhu inga vara, 20 mins thane" she reasoned

"Eppadi avlo correct ah vara mudiyum?"

"Yenga avan...." She stopped mid-sentence and almost ran to the entrance when she heard the car horn. Ashwin parked the car in front and both the couple got down. Ashwin looked handsome in his red T-shirt and Shivani looked beautiful in her red Anarkali. Nisha quickly moved forward to help Mrs. Arunachalam with the procedure.

"Iru Iru...nee onnum panna vendam" came Mrs. Arunachalam's quick reply. All of them were taken aback for a moment.

"Rendu perum kooda sernthu nillunga... Ungalukkum suthi podanum" She explained without looking at any of their blank faces, concentrating only on arranging the plate.

"Engalukku yedhuku ma.." SAM questioned while Nisha looked up trying to ease the momentary pain that she felt suddenly. For a moment, she had misunderstood her Mother in law. The guilt of not being able to give an heir , pierced her now and then causing this sort of insecurities.

"Unga melayum neraya dhristi irukku.. Nisha panna decoration onnu onnum..pa..evlo azhagu.. yen rendu marumaga mealyum neraya peru kannu.." she said as she did arthi for both the couple together.

Shivani was Mrs.Arunachalam's favourite always. Nisha being a practical person never had any sugar-coated words exchanged with Mr. and Mrs. Arunachalam before and after marriage. Nisha decided to leave London for treatment to escape SAM and her cousins. She wanted to get distracted from the fiasco that was going around. But when she saw her mother in law flaunt about her for being a strong support to them throughout the treatment to the guests and relatives, she felt guilty.