New Beginnings'

Will an update , calm your racing hearts after the music launch incident? 

If yes, then I am happy!!

-Author!

~

Shivani was staring at the old house intently. The place was filled with dirt and damages. Thick shrubs covered the path making it difficult for anyone to pass and reach the door. At this condition, she could very well give this place for a horror movie shooting. No props would be needed to make it look extra disastrous. But besides all these negative factors, this place was filled with her childhood and her dead mother's memories.

"Madam. Inga edhuku vara sonninga?? Idhu enna edam ?"

"Idhu yennoda veedu than anne. Oru help panringala?? Can you look for someone to clean this place by today"

"Seringa madam"

"Also arrange to remove the weeds and plants. Let them clean it temporarily, so that I can shift here. Renovation can be done slowly in phased manner"

"OK madam. I will arrange for that. Office kelambalama??"

"Polam anne!"

"Err...madam ...Keys??" Pugazh asked.

She took a dep breathe and moved towards the door without answering him. She had to take every step carefully considering the damage. Once she reached the door, she took a brick and broke the lock. "Avlo than anne. Ask them to start the work. Also postpone the meetings scheduled after 5 PM to 2 days later"

Pugazh nodded quietly and both headed to office.

~

Karthik solutions, Chennai

"Sir.."

"Hmm.."

"Ashwin Shivani oda marriage certificate scam expose panni irundha, adhu periya issue ayirukkum. What is the use of this article." His PI who managed to gather evidences shared his disappointment to Mr.Krishnan

"You are right. That is a bigger issue. But by doing that, what would have happened??"

"Shivani will be sacked from the position. She might get into some legal troubles."

"That's right! And then Ashwin??"

"Even his name would have been tarnished."

"If Shivani and Ashwin are out of the picture, who will be benefitted next?"

"Err..Mr.Maran? By default, he would have taken the position" his assistant replied after the moment of thought.

"Its like giving what he wants right in his hands. And why would I do that??"

"Sir...we could have atleast blackmailed them for the post with this" his assistant asked not convinced yet.

"Correct. If I use this as a trump card, Shivani might get down from the position. And then what?? Remember one thing. Maran has no empathy towards Shivani. We cannot not blackmail him against this evidence. Infact, he himself would have exposed the scandal anytime. Maran is intelligent. We have no evidence against him. But I want to see him panic. I want to see him cry. My target is not SHIVANI but NISHA. From now on, I will keep disturbing his peace like this."

"Sir ..But..this is not much of a news is what I feel"

"Maran's weakness is his family. His kids. Big rock or small pebble! The impact it creates on the clear water is just the same. Now the will fight amongst themselves for sometime. They will blame each other. Have you heard of the four Oxen and the Lion story?? The Lion cannot attack the oxens until they were united. ASHWIN, SHIVANI, RAKSHAN and MARAN. Let them fight and. We will go in the right time."