Oh my God!

3 days later,

Coffee day, Coimbatore:

Shivani and Sam were sitting in the café each lost in random thoughts. Shivani checked her already read messages:

 Shivani checked her already read messages:

"Shivani...indha Divorce pathi edhuvum pesa vendam. Naan Coimbatore vandhadhuku approm pesikaren. Periyamma Periyappa kitta edhuvum solla vendam" text from Mrs. Arunachalam. She looked at the surrounding and then at SAM who was engrossed in his phone.

"Samey.... free wifi kaga namma varuvom ...do you remember??" she asked as she sipped her latte and he chuckled.

"Hmm.. Appuram...andha Anu.. avala sight adikka, Ashwin namma ellarayum inga kootitu varuvan" SAM narrated the portion he remembered.

"Anu va?? Yaaruda adhu??" Rakshan asked as he settled down next to Shivani and Ashwin came and sat in front of her next to SAM.

"Vaada...yen ivlo late??" SAM asked.

"Adha vidu?? Yendha Anu pathi pesuringa ??" Rakshan questioned sticking to the topic.

"Adhan machan..andha classroom la kiss.." Ashwin began excited but stopped when he saw Shivani raising her eyebrows.

"Onnum illa machan.." he stopped speaking and SAM laughed.

"Seri...enna edhukku vara sonnenga ?? » Shivani asked.

"Shivani..did you create a new account under our trust for the Well ness programme??" Rakshan asked

"Yes...Spoke with concerned team and its already done." Shivani replied.

"Dei kudra...." Rakshan eyed to Ashwin and Ashwin presented a Demand draft in favour of Shivani's "Girl child wellness program". Shivani was baffled at that. It was indeed a decent sum to start with.

"Ashwiney...ennadhu idhu??"

"Our good cause ku ennoda contribution.." he replied smiling at her.

Ofcourse it was for her. Not for the social cause. And she knew it. But before she could recover from the shock, SAM's cheque made her go mad.

"Samey.."

"Vaaya polakadha...nan onnum un boyfriend illa..summa kudukka.. Return it back in 3 years.." he gestured. Rakshan and Ashwin laughed. But she barely registered their words. The Ashwin's DD and SAM's Cheque could take over 70% of the initial cost. She looked at them gratefully.

"I have spoken to some my peers in the industry. They said they will contribute to the proposal as it is from an authentic source. Even Gautham is interested to contribute"

"Director GVM ah machan" Rakshan asked.

"Aama da.."

"Wow...Shivani un kaatla mazhai than..." he gently patted her head and she grinned widely