#Wedding Night

"Shivani. Couch vendam, Bed ku polam. Mama pavam illa?"

"Mudiyadhu Ashwiney.."

Ashwin chuckled little louder as he was rubbing his fingers on the couch, drawing everybody's attention in the room.

"Paiyan Paithiyam ayittan" Rakshan murmured as he plucked some grapes from the fruit basket that was meant for the couple.

"Nee enna venum nalum pannu. Ippadi vekka padatha. Sagikala.." Sam commented as he caught the piece thrown by Rakshan and started munching it. It annoyed Ashwin when SAM missed a piece and dropped it on the floor.

"Dei Innum inga ennada panreenga. Veliya pongada"

"Romba scene podatha. Unakku munnadiye, idhe roomla enakku first night nadandhuchu. Officially nan than periya mapla. GIVE RESPECT AND TAKE RESPECT" SAM warned.

"Anni indha pasanga innum valarave illa" Malini commented as she got in with Mrs.Arunachalam. SAM and Ashwin stood up from the couch, while Rakshan was caught lying on the bed eating Grapes. "Vekkame Illa. Rendu ponnungalukku anna mathiri ya nadanthukara??" Malini got into the mom mode and shouted at Rakshan while the boys grinned from behind.

"Amma. Avana vidu. Inga paru. Shivani ready !!" Nisha declared as she entered the room. Ashwin stretched his head to look at his lady.

She looked beautiful in simple green cotton saree. Her jhumkas danced to her movements. The brightness of her sacred thread outshined the simple gold chain that she wore. While her eyes were yet to see him, his vision was transfixed on her. The couple took blessings from the elders and the Malini insisted everyone to leave. Finally the couple got the much needed privacy and Ashwin closed the door behind.

He pinned her behind the door and she finally looked at him and smiled.

As he moved forward to hold her, someone knocked the door. Both of them were confused for a moment. He asked her stay behind and opened the door halfway.

"Ashwin oru mukkiyama vishayam solla maranthuten"

"Enna Nisha ??" he asked looking at her serious face. Even Shivani pushed his shoulders and peeked in.

"Illa Ashwin. Adhu.."

"Enna aachu akka??"

"Illa..Ashwin kalyanam ayiduchu. Nalaikku kalaila, you see out of practice..pipe la erangida mattinga illa?"

It took a moment for Ashwin to process what she said. Rakshan, Pavithra and SAM who were hiding behind laughed at his surprised and then annoyed face. Ashwin was annoyed to the core when he saw Shivani trying her best to control her laughter with her eyes closed. Without speaking anything, he closed the door right on their face.

~

"Romba sirippa irukku illa unakku ??" he asked as he pinned her to the wall .

"Illa pa..nenachen siri" her words stopped mid way when he held her cheeks and took her lips into his. "Strawberry!" he murmured in between kiss and she chuckled unable to answer him anything. Technically, this is not their first kiss. But there was something special about the kiss. Her grip on his collars tightened when she felt lack of air to breathe. Sensing her discomfort, he let her take a deep breathe but not long enough to relax.

When she felt, she couldn't handle the intensity of his thirst, she bit his lips, giving him momentary pain and used the opportunity to turn around resting her cheeks on the cold wall.

His intention to complain vanished the moment , his vision was graced to check her inviting back. Thanks to her low-cut back blouse. She shivered when she felt long wet kisses on her bare back. She pressed her feet strongly on the ground to make sure she wouldn't melt in the fire of desire that he possessed.