Chapter 32

Don't be afraid to comment, I reply to all :)

| Crystal |

"I love you" he whispered with a sinister smile that sent shivers up and down my spine.

I trembled. He raised his thick eyebrow and frowned at me once I said nothing in return.

"Love you too" I mumbled as I looked everywhere but his dark and mischievous eyes. He gripped my waist tighter so that his body pressed into me. I felt sick to my stomach that he was forcing me to tell him I loved him and that he was keeping me hostage in a trap house!

8 hours.

That's how long I've fucking been stuck in this hell hole.

I know Chris is planning something. I know he's going to come and get me. This time I don't care if he looses his temper and I don't care if he's ready to fight Aubrey because this time, he deserves it.

"Babe, go change. We're about to go back to my place" he commanded. We've been staying in his bosses trap house since he kidnapped me. I could've sworn I seen Rihanna walking around here too. I knew her trifling ass would've been apart of this bullshit Aubrey's got running.

I simply nodded my head, not wanting him to add another bruise to my face, and obliged. I slide out of his uncomfortable arms and made my way down the hall to the room I was in the day I got kidnapped.

When I walked in, I heard someone in the bathroom that was in here. At first I thought it was nothing but then I heard sniffling and shuffling. Knitting my eyebrows, I slowly walked further into the room until I was in front of the open door. I heard water running and saw a girl bent over the sink, washing her face. She was quiet slim and kinda short. She looked awfully familiar.

When she put her head up, her reflection cast on the mirror in front of her, showing who she was.

"Rihanna!?"

She jumped and turned around, a shocked and embarrassed look spreading across her face. I quickly shut the door and locked it. I wasn't trying to have Aubrey eaves-dropping on us.

"Aight, Imma give ya ass five seconds to tell me where the fuck I'm at and what shit y'all got running up in here" I shrieked. I wasn't playing no games with her, she could be the only way I could get my ass up outta here. She gave me a bewildered look at how strong I came off, and stared as if she had no idea how to answer my question.

She grabbed a towel and dried her face before leaning her back against the sink. "You got some balls talking to me like that" she began. "Good girl Crystal has finally grown a pair of kahunas, I see"

"Look, I ain't got the time for this Rihanna. You could either tell me what I wanna hear or get your ass dragged, again!" I replied. She rolled her eyes and sat down in the chair that was next to the wardrobe. She picked up a cigarette, lit it up and took at drag before she began to speak.

"Look, this ain't news but ... Aubrey's in love with you. He wants you so bad that he'll hurt anyone just to have you"

My heart pounded in my chest as a dark thought played in my mind. He would hurt anybody just to have me? I swear to god if he touches Chris-

"Including me" she lowered her voice when she said that. It wasn't until she said that that I noticed she had a red mark under her left eye and a few bruises up her arms. I felt really bad all of a sudden.

"I'm sure there's a way we can get out of this, right?" I asked. She knew the plans, therefore she should know how to get out of them.

"I wish I did. Aubrey didn't tell me what he has planned. All I knew was that he was going to take you and that's all" she explained. I sighed heavily. I'm sure I could just sneak out.