Chapter 29

| Crystal's POV |

For a couple of days now Chris has been acting real clingy and he keeps asking me if I love him and if something happened between us that I didn't like, would I leave him. I have no clue what it is but he doesn't seem to want to leave my side either. I'd go into the kitchen to make me something to eat and he'd follow me in there and wrap his arms around my waist, or I'd go into the bathroom to clean up and he'll either sit in there and wait for me or want to join me. It's really weird for me because I've never seen Chris behave like this around me, ever. He's usually to himself and barely expresses his feelings like this. Now he's all over the place either hugging up all over me or getting mad at the smallest things.

"Chris please, I need to get dressed so I can drop La'Marah back at my moms" I complained as Chris clung onto my waist from behind and planted soft kisses on my neck. See this is what I'm talking about. It's like he just woke up and started randomly behaving like a child.

"But I don't want you to leave me" He whined and I sighed out of anger. I tried to wiggle myself out of his grip and sighed loud once failing misurably.

"If you want to be close to me so bad then get dressed and come with me. D*mn Chris" I said frustration taking over me. He quickly spun me around and gripped my waist tighter than before and stared into my eyes. I rolled my eyes at him as he gazed at me, a small smirk appearing on his llips.

"Are you mad?" He asked obviously holding in his laughs. I shook my head and sighed. "No, I guess. You've just been acting weird" I finally confessed as Chris looked away.

"Come sit, Let's talk about it" He said sitting down on our bed pulling me down with him onto his lap. He made me straddle him so he could look at me while I explained what's been going on.

"Seriously Chris you've just been acting real weird and clingy. I noticed it the day after we had that little party get together thing" I spoke. "At first I thought you just wanted some attention or sex or something and then when it carried on for like three days I was thinking, what the actually f*ck" I continued. "Is there something on your mind that's making you act like this?" I questioned.

Chris sighed then looked down. "I just feel like I've done something bad even though I haven't. And I feel like if you find out then you're going to leave me. That's why I'm constantly asking you will you leave me if something bad happened between us. Honestly I just can't and don't want to lose you" Chris explained and I wrinkled my forehead in confusion.

"I have know clue what you're talking about. What are you hiding from me Chris?" I asked scared that maybe he cheated on me or something like that. I waited for his reply for a while and when he didn't say nothing my heart began to sink. "Chris?" I whispered. Once he heard the trembling in my voice his head immediantly shot up and he stared into my eyes which began to water. He held me tighter and let me rest my head in his chest.

"Shh baby, you know I hate to see you cry" He said pulling my head away from his chest so he could look at me. He winced at my expression and started to caress my back. "Please stop" he begged as I wipped my tear stained face. He continued to hold me and rock me back and forth and the fact that he never answered my question made me feel nervous and curious.

"Chris?" I croaked out. He looked down at me and nodded indicating that he was listening. "Did you cheat on me or something?" I asked as he cocked his head back and pulled me back so he could look at me.

"No?!, Why would you ask me something like that?" He questioned incredulously instantly making me feel stupid for asking. "I dunno, I just felt like something was going on because you didn't answer my question and all this week you've been acting strange like you had something important to tell me but you didn't want to tell me because toy knew that it would break my he-" I was cut of my ramble by Chris planting his soft lips against mine.