Chapter 10

"Chris? get up" I said groggily, raising from his bare chest.

I rubbed my eyes and looked around. We were still laying on top of the cover and the same movie was still playing. Glancing over at the clock hanging on the wall, I realised that we were only asleep for about 20 minutes.

Chris stirred in his sleep and mumbled something incoherent to himself. I couldn't hear him so I just laid back down, but he continued to talk in his sleep.

"Mm yeah baby do it like that" he mumbled stirring again. Trying my hardest not to burst out laughing, I held my hand over my face and held in my laughter that threatened to erupt.

"Say my name louder" he moaned as I glanced at him, giggling. I decided to play with him a little so I got up carefully and straddled him.

I started moaning in his ear and rolling my hips against him slowly. "Mmm baby you like this?" I whispered in his ear as I grinded harder on him.

Suddenly he grabbed my hips and flipped us over hovering over me. I gasped at his abrupt action as he smirked down at me.

"What do you think you're doing misses?" he asked raising his eyebrow. I laughed hysterically remembering what he was saying only seconds ago.

"You was talking in your sleep babe. Or should I say moaning" he said as his eyes grew the size of golf balls. I giggled as he leaned down and pecked my lips.

"You was like 'Mmm baby yeah I like that' " I exaggerated as Chris' cheeks turned bright red.

I laughed again and pecked his lips getting up. I pulled Chris up with me as we made our way downstairs to watch tv.

Our bodies were intertwined together as we relaxed on the couch watching tv. Soon after we heard Chris' mom shouting and yelling. We heard a couple of stuff breaking and smashing upstairs too. My head snapped up as I looked at Chris.

His jaw tightened as his eyes turned a deep shade of brown. "C-chris?" I stuttered, I've never seen him so angry before, he doesn't even look like that when it comes to Aubrey. It was nerve wrecking to see him like this.

Chris stormed up the stairs forgetting my legs where on him so I stumbled on the floor. I got up and ran after him as he took the stairs three at a time. I followed him out of breath as he ran into his mothers room.

When I walked in behind him the look on his face was blood-curdling, his skin turned pale almost like he was dead and you could see his pulse protruding at the side of his neck. Chris ran to his moms side as she laid on the bed fearful, her face stained with tears.

Chris continued to stare down the man and the man looked back, smiling. I was so confused as to what was going on and how this man invited himself into the house because by the looks of it, nobody wanted him here.

"Christopher, my son" the man said opening his arms for a hug. Chris glared at him denying his unwelcomed arms.

"What the fuck do you want, Clinton?" Chris snarled embracing his mom. I was standing here oblivious as to what was going on.

"Clinton?, that's Dad to you. Aren't you going to say hi you haven't seen me in four years" Clinton said smirking, I could tell that his words weren't genuine and that he was just trying to get under Chris' skin.

"You stopped being my dad the day you walked out on me and my mom 4 years ago" Chris snarled tightening his jaw.

I could tell how painful this would be for him to see his dad once again when all he's ever done was abuse him and his mom.

"Hey, I didn't want you to be born anyways and I wasn't about to have your mom tie me down with an unwanted child" Clinton said as I silently gasped.