Chapter 35

So this book is coming to an end soon; I'm debating on whether I want to make a sequel or just be completely done with this book. If y'all want a sequel then that's cool, comment if you do, and if not then that will give me the opportunity to finish other incomplete books, or maybe even start writing a new one. So comment and let me know what you guys want.

| Chris |

After a silent stress filled drive, I was finally pulling up on Aubrey's street with the help of Rihanna giving directions. I think I could find some place in my heart to forgive her for what she did.

"Which house is it?" I muttered looking at the neighbourhood as she pointed to the house on the end of the street. I slowly pulled up to it and parked. I shut the engine off and sighed leaning back. I don't know what is happening in that house but I just pray Crystal is safe in there.

I turned my head to look at Rihanna and her tear stained face, she'd been crying since we got in this car. I must have been staring hard because she turned her head and looked at me with sad eyes.

"Chris, I'm so so so sorry for everything that I put you and Crystal through. I guess I was just jealous and wanted you back but that's no excuse, I know. I knew the two of you were in love and I shouldn't have tried to get in the way of that" she shrugged and wiped her tears that had fallen. I looked at her as she struggled to wipe her tears. I knew she was being genuine.

"I forgive you, Rih. I know that you were forced into doing some of the things you did which is why I can forgive you" She stared at me for a while before a wide smile emerged on her face. She leaned in giving me a tight hug. I was stiff for a while, not expecting her to touch me, before slowly accepting her embrace. "Thank you Chris" she muttered with a sigh of relief.

After we pulled away I looked in the rear view mirror to see Ty and Jayceon standing by their car, waiting on me. "Well this is it I guess" I said as I pulled the keys out the ignition slipping it into my pocket. Rihanna was about to undo her seatbelt but I quickly stopped her.

"It might get a little dangerous. Wouldn't want you getting hurt" I said as she glanced at me, slowly removing her hand from the buckle.

"Are you sure, I might be able to help?" she questioned; I nodded my head quickly. I wasn't planning on showing Aubrey any mercy and I didn't want her to witness such things.

"Yeah I'm sure. I'll be back soon" I said getting out the car before she could say anything else.

Walking in the direction of Ty and Jayceon, they looked over at me with questioning eyes.

"What are we going to do now?" Ty asked as I pulled out my gun making sure it was off safety and fully functional, I've seen guns getting stuck in movies and I wasn't about to let that shit happen to me. I tucked it back into my belt and looked at Jayceon and Ty racking my brain for what I was actually going to do.

I really wasn't prepared for all this. But then again, how do you prepare for something such as this?

"It's his house, so my best bet is that he wouldn't have security like the trap house does. We break in there find Crystal and be on our way" I explained succinct and straight to the point.

"If we gotta fight somebody, then it's going to have to be done. It's Aubrey we are dealing with, so don't hold back on the aggression"

And with that said, we were making our way to Aubrey's house. I would say I was nervous, but just the thought of Crystal being back in my arms after this wiped away all my angst and worry.

I walked onto his porch with Tyga, Jayceon and the three dudes Wayne sent for help in tow. I stepped up to the door and pulled at the door handle and to my surprise his door was unlocked. I quietly unlocked the door and pushed it open, telling the guys to be as quiet as they could before walking in.