Chapter 19

| Crystal |

Week one. It's only been a week and it feels like years since Chris' hands were on me. I can barely get through a day without him let alone 3 months. 3 whole fucking months of not seeing the only boy that has ever cared about me and made me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. A day without him is literally like a year without sunshine.

On top of all the heartache, I dropped out of college. Yeah I know my parents were hella disappointed in me but I couldn't stay there. Why stay when I'm barely putting in the effort to learn and show up to class. It's just a waste of my time and my parents money.

So now I'm staying at my parents home with La'Marah, studying for cosmetology so I can get a job at one of my moms retails. They pay really well too. La'Marah was happy with it, well at least that's what I thought. She was only happy because she got to see me on a regular basis. Plus I drop her of at school every now and then.

I pray everyday that Chris is doing well in anger management so that maybe he could get out early, but I know for sure it's going to take a while because he's a little hard to crack and he results in violence when he can't get his way the majority of the time.

I send him letters regularly and call when I can and sometimes I can go visit him but that hasn't happened yet. I'm a little scared to come see him because I've been throwing up a lot and I think I missed my period, but I hope it's just late though.

"Crystal come down here!" my mom yelled from somewhere downstairs. I put the letter Chris sent me down and got up walking downstairs.

When I got to the living room my mom and dad where sitting on the couch and Mars was watching us from the bar.

My mom had a stern glare on her face as usual. She's been giving me a really hard time since I told her I dropped out and she blamed it all on Chris without second thought.

"Yes mom?" I questioned as she motioned for me to sit down in front of her.

Reluctantly, I sat down eyeing her and my dad trying to rake my brain for all the bad things I could've done.

"Is there anything you need to tell me or your father before I start?" she asked tapping her foot against the wooden floor as I shook my head no.

"Are you sure?" my father spoke. The look of anger and disappointment covered his face as I trembled. I shock my head again and waited for them to continue.

"Care to explain this?" my mum asked, throwing three different types of pregnancy tests onto the table in front of me. I sighed brushing my curls out my face with my hand. Shit just got real.

"It's not what you think" I said. I was just curious as to why I was so sick all of a sudden. I never even used them.

"What do you mean it's not what it looks like. It looks like three damn pregnancy tests" my dad yelled causing me to flinch.

I said nothing. There wasn't much I could say to justify why I had them in my room.

"Are you having sex Crystal?" my mom asked as I cringed.

"Mom can we not do this now, I'm tired and I need to call Chris"

"You're having sex with Chris aren't you. That no good thug is forcing you into sex" my mom spat scrunching up her face.

"Can you stop dogging my boyfriend okay? I love him and he's a good guy. He's not forcing me to have sex, I wanted to. You're acting like he's raping me" I yelled as my mom gasped. My dad stood up shaking his head in disappointment as my mom followed him out.