Chapter 7

Crystal

I woke up, my body intwined in Chris' arms. He was still sleeping peacefully his bare chest exposed to the humid air. I got up and stretched pulling the covers over his body. I walked into the bathroom pulling off all my clothes. I ran the hot water and got in.

10 minutes through my shower I heard Chris' footsteps.

"Babe?" he called out.

"I'm in the shower babe" I yelled back over the running water.

A few minutes later I was out, drying my self off. I wrapped the towel around my body walking into the bathroom.

I took one of Chris' shorts and a shirt and threw them on.

I walked downstairs and saw some breakfast on the table and Chris sprawled out on the couch.

"Morning babe" I said walking over to him. He pulled me onto his lap and pecked my lips.

"Morning, I made you breakfast" he mumbled against my lips. I smiled pecking his lips again before walking into the kitchen.

I took a plate of waffles, grits and eggs and ate it at the dining table.

After I'd finished I walked back into the living room and sat on the couch, throwing my legs over Chris'

"I'm about to go Christmas shopping, you wanna come with?" it asked laying against him.

He shrugged his shoulders. "You could go with Heather or that other chick" he suggested as I screwed up my face.

"I'm not talking to Heather" I replied rolling my eyes.

"Why, what happened?" he asked sitting up. I sighed as I couldn't be bothered to explain.

"She's been acting like a bitch lately and she keeps telling me that I shouldn't be with a guy like you" I said as Chris gave me a straight face.

"Why would she say that?" he asked as I leaned my head on his chest. I shrugged.

"She thinks you're going to break my heart because of the rumours and shit" I said. He sighed and I looked up at him.

"Hey, don't start getting all sad, you know I love you no matter what anyone says" I said. He smiled as his dimples sunk in his cheeks.

He started attacking me with kisses as I giggled.

"Seriously Chris I need to get this Christmas shopping done. Christmas is in three days" I yelled as he continued to kiss all over my face.

"Alright I'll come" he said standing. "Alright hurry up and get dressed. Meet me at my dorm because I need to get changed too"

He nodded his head as I pecked his lips walking out into the hallway.

I walked along the hallway to the girls dorm but I saw Aubrey all the way at the end by the vending machine. I tried to quickly turn in the other direction to avoid all contact with him but he saw me and waved me over.

I sighed and ambled towards him. I stood in front of him nervously as he looked down at me.

"Hey" he said. I gave him a fake smile. "Hi" I said sheepishly.

"So uh, how you been?" he asked acting like we didn't encounter anything.

I cocked my head back at him. "How the hell do you think I've been? you almost raped me the night at your fucking party. If it wasn't for Chris you would've got what you wanted and left" I yelled at him poking his chest. He stumbled back a bit.