Chapter 18

| Crystal |

"Damn yo' mom's tough as fuck" Chris said laying his body over mine. We were up in my room in my moms house a second ago but after my mom peeped her head into the room and caught us kissing she sent our asses into the living room where she could keep an eye on us.

"I know, she's always making me out to be this perfect little child with straight A grades and shit. Like I'm not perfect at all"

"Got that right" Mars said munching on the freshly baked cookies. I love La'Marah but she knows exactly how to get on my nerves and uses it against me.

"Shut up Mars, what's that, like the 5th cookie?" I taunted as Chris laughed.

She cut her eyes at me before smirking at Chris. "You better tell yo' nigga to shut the hell up before I pop him in the back of his head" she said provoking Chris.

"Nigga I wish you would" Chris said testing her. What he doesn't know is that she would actually do it, I would know I had to live with that shit for years.

"Girl you better get him" she laughed as I put my hands up in defence.

"I ain't 'bout to be all in this shit" I confessed. Mars stood up and so did Chris with a smirk on his face.

"Hey what's that behind you?" Mars asked as Chris' head snapped in the direction of her finger. Mars quickly popped Chris in the back off the head before darting out into the garden.

I laughed at Chris' facial expressing just as he took off after her. I ran outside to see what happened after I heard a loud screech.

I stood by the door and seen Chris dying of laughter on the floor and Mars floating in my outdoor pool.

I laughed to the point where there were tears streaming down my face and stood by Chris.

"Oh so you think this shit right here is funny?" she asked swimming to the side of the pool.

"No, I think it's absolutely fucking hilarious" I giggled as Chris continued his deep chuckle. Mars gave me a straight face.

"Help me out please" she ordered as I ambled towards her and held my hand out. Wrong move because as soon as Mars and I's hands made contact she dragged me into the pool with her.

"Fo'real. Really Mars, how very mature of you, bitch" I said with a straight face.

"Hey I'm only 15, a girl needs to live a little" Mars said and Chris sat down with his feet swaying in the water.

"You're only 15?" Chris asked raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah nigga how old you think I was, most say I look 18 'cus I'm so hot" Mars said playfully flipping her wet hair and pouting.

I chuckled. "I don't know who the hell lied to you, you look like a damn zoo animal" I said laughing but quickly stopped when Mars threatened to splash water in my face.

"Naaa I thought you was like... 10" Chris chuckled.

I felt that it wasn't fair that Chris was all dry so I grabbed his hand and walked between his legs.

"What are you doing?" Mumbled Chris as my lips brush against his.

"Eww y'all need to get a damn room!" Mars yelled just as she swam away. I had Chris right where I wanted him, under my love spell. Once I felt him melting into my embrace, I pulled back and dragged him into the water.

I laughed hard and heard Mars laughing in the distance.

"Good one girl!" Mars yelled as Chris gave me a ominous smirk.