Chapter 16

| Chris |

I engulfed her into her tight hug. Man she looked great, the way she always did.

"I missed you so much" I said into the crook of her neck, taking in her vanilla scent. She held me tighter, her head barely reaching mine.

"Okay Chris, enough" she said chuckling lightly as I smiled bringing her to the couch.

"You look exactly the same, Rhi Rhi" I said calling her by the nick name I made up for her back when we were together. We broke up because I had to come here, I don't do long distant relationships.

"It's Rihanna. I hate that nickname Chris" she whined as I smiled.

"You want something to drink?" I asked taking her coat from her once she pulled it off. She shook her no and we sat in silence for a minute before Rihanna finally spoke up.

"Chris I know you didn't call me over to sit in silence" she said smiling.

"I know. I was just thinking. I messed up badly"

"How so?" she questioned.

"My girlfriend and I got into an argument all cause of my anger issues then I ended up hitting her. She probably hates me now" I mumbled, recalling what happened a couple of hours ago.

"You did what?! Chris have you lost your mind?!" she yelled in my face, causing me to sigh deeply.

"Rhi I called you here because I knew you'd hear me out. Not yell in my goddam face" I said as she gave me an apologetic look.

"I know. I'm sorry. Tell me what happened maybe I could help"

I began telling her everything that happened in the past couple of months. Including everything like the Aubrey situation all the way down to what happened only an hour ago.

"Wow he tried to rape her and then she goes off talking to him like ain't shit happened" she said confusion in her voice. I simply nodded in agreement.

"I think I know the problem here" she said pausing for a second as I looked at her awaiting her conclusion.

"I think your jealous about her and Aubrey being together and then you convinced yourself that your anger came from the fact that she was making you change" Rihanna finished as I thought.

I didn't really know what it was, it was sort of a mixture of the two. All I know is I really do love her and I need to apologies before she goes crying off to that nigga.

"It's more of the two combined together. I'm not mad about her talking to Aubrey because I know she ain't like that. It just annoys me when she talks to him when she knows she has me" I retorted getting upset just thinking about it.

"Chris calm down. You know what you need to do?" she asked as I shrugged.

"What"

"You need anger management classes" she finished as I looked at her in disbelief.

"You tryna same I'm some crazy psychopath that needs help?" I asked getting mad.

"You see Chris. You need to control your anger. You need someone to steer you into the right direction" she spoke.

"Yeah Crystal did that. She's the only one that can"

"Okay think of it like this. You get anger management, do it not only to better yourself but for the likes of Crystal. You don't wanna end up hitting her again, do you?" she asked as I shook my head no.

"I guess you're right" I said standing up.

"Where are you going?" she asked looking up at me.