Chapter 17

| Chris |

I woke up from a ray of light peeking through the window. Looking down, I watched as Crystal's bare body laid on my chest. I stroked her back looking at my baby, sleeping like a baby. Her body is so amazing and it drives me crazy. I just wanna wake her up and sex her right now but she looks so peaceful. I started humming a tune of a song I made whilst rubbing her back.

"Don't fall in love 'cus we just having sex, I'm gunna get you wet. We not making love tonight. Hickeys all over your neck, kissing all over your body babe. Girl you gon' get it tonight when we have sex sex sex ..."

I felt her squirm under my embrace and her eyes slowly opened showing her beautiful honey brown eyes.

"Morning babe" she croaks, all that screaming last night got her voice hoarse. Leaning up and pecking my lips. I kissed her back, gripping the side of her thigh.

"How you feeling babe?" I replied, my voice croaking as she smiled.

"Sore as hell. Feels like fire between my thighs" she groaned in pain as I chuckled.

"That means I did it right" I said as she rolled her eyes.

"Boy please. You ain't did shit" she said rolling her neck then kissing her teeth after. I chuckled.

"Oh, I didn't put it down?" I asked raising my eyebrows. She shook her head no and I smiled standing up.

"Where you going?" she asked sitting up slightly.

"No where. Since you say I couldn't put it down you can stand up by yourself. I mean that shouldn't be a problem, right?" I laughed leaning against the door frame.

I watch her slide out of bed and unto the floor like a worm. She looked at me contemplating what to do next.

"Need help?" I asked as she blushed and gave me the puppy dog eyes. I sighed and picked her up bridal style. She was only wearing a bra because her panties went MIA last night.

"Chris can you dress me please?" she whispered in my ear as I nodded. I picked out a black, Adidas shirt from my closet and picked up one of her tight ass booty shorts.

"Chris I can't wear that, it's short as hell" she complained.

"Yeah you can. You can wear it for me" I said winking at her as she blushed. I found it cute how I could still make her blush and nervous even though we've know each other for this long. I laid her on the bed and pulled the shirt over her head. She brushed her curly hair out her face and I told her to lay back so I could put her shorts on.

"Be careful Chris. It still hurts" she said laying back. I slide on her shorts then helped her downstairs. I sat her on top of the counter and stood between her legs.

"What do you wanna do?" she asked putting her arms around my neck pulling me close.

"I dunno. I wanted to spend the whole day with you, seeing as I leave tomorrow morning" I said as she frowned.

"You just ruined my mood by reminding me of that" she whined gripping my neck tighter. She pulled me in and kissed my lips deeply then pulled away.

"Why do you have to go Chris?" she asked softly, her eyes glazing over. I avoided eye contact knowing she was going to let her tears go.

"Crystal, you know yourself I have anger issues and I want to get it sorted before anything else happens to you because of me" she blinked rapidly trying to rid her tears and sighed.

"Fine... can you sing to me?" she blurted out. "One of your songs" she added as I nodded my head clearing my throat.

"Hey lil' mama ohh you're a stunner. Hot lil' figure yes you're a winner and, I'm so glad to be yours your a class on your own and ooh lil' cutie when you talk to me, I swear the whole world stops, you're my sweetheart and, I'm so glad that your mine you are one of a kinda and, you mean to me what I mean to you and together baby there's is nothing we won't do. 'Cus if I got you, I don't need money, I don't need cars, girl your my all. And ooh I'm into you and girl no one else will do 'cus with every kiss and every hug, you make me fall in love and girl I know I can't be the only one, I bet it's hearts all over the world tonight, with the love of their life who feels what I feel when I'm with you, with you with you with you with you girl..."